HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2012, 07:07 AM
2.4GHz systems, Electrics, FPV
New Zealand, Auckland, Tuakau
Joined May 2006
92 Posts
Discussion
W3 web site...no one home??

Hi, I have rejoined it as I had lost my previous registration details...I asked about it by email but haven't got a reply. My Chrome browser warns me the sites Security cert has expired and when I went to d/l the Goldberg Cub got another warning about the file...it was an exe one...Install programme..??...

I am runnning the latest version of Reflex XTR2 in stereoscopic mode "3D" and would like to be flying some of the models they have but am concerned the site is un attended....

Any Info...as I checked here and the last contact here from the W3 guys was back in 2006....

Regards

Laurie
Laurence Carroll is offline Find More Posts by Laurence Carroll
to remove ads between posts