HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2012, 01:43 AM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,550 Posts
Discussion
Lady's bad week

So in Between normal work/ and Crimson life, Lady had a go nowhere Sunday, didn't even wanna pee!
We take her to a new vet, the folks at Maryland Pet Hospital got quick test answers,as Lyme's Disease was the culprit- a tick was found 4 weekends ago from the folks who ferminated her for summer and fast acting antibiotics, as when I got home from a short Monday, she was interested in taking daddy for his walk. A slow, 2 hour walk, but she also showed interest in the ball player's hotdogs this is a good thing! and upon returning home, she scarfed on Saturday's T bone.
Tuesday, she back to talking, picking on 'lil'Bit, and walked dad @ full trot. I finish out a stressing week, and looked forward to 'the routine, plus linking the controls for the Crimson.
Friday evening arrives, and we're returning from the 2nd walk- about 2200, when we see a couple puppies @ the apartment 'puppy park' . We were told by a woman that the puppies didn't like other dogs, we were about 25 feet away from the gate when this brindle pit bull literally crashed through the gate to chew on Lady.
First bite was the head, 2nd series was her right leg, and me, trying to pry these 2 apart. Needless to say, most of the neighborhood got involved, and the Police did an excellent job of getting all the data. after a Pepsi and nreve collection, I head on in to Regions' Hospital for a rabies shot.( according to the 'husband':mad
who was scared off from approaching my apt building when the Police arrived,asked me why I threatened his wife- this at the same time some house owner who's backyard meets the puppy park fence, is calling me a coward, as I have pure strangle the mutt on my mind. he says my scar was from the spiked collar this english bulldog is wearing.
I get to Regions Hospital, explaining I need a rabies/ Tetanus shot, and was treated both excellently and speedily, by some very gorgeous women!
so here's pics, some from julie's shaky hands, and then picking up on one evening's 'work' from last weekend, a Go Go Dancer, and excellent model, which has shown me ahelluva loton setting laser files!
more torments later! Johnny
Captain Canardly is online now Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Doin' What come naturally!
to remove ads between posts