HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: EzUHF or Dragon Link???
EzUHF 129 54.43%
Dragon LInk 108 45.57%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 16, 2012, 10:43 PM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Chesterfield, MO
Joined Nov 2010
701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
Actually the truth is here:

I know how to spend my money, or at least thought I did until DL!!

Why must you be deceptive?? The truth hit a nerve??

And still no Tracking number but that is fine. I will get it when package arrives and post the image detail

Enjoy your evening Mike, It was a pleasure doing business with you
Look mate, you're clearly unhappy with your purchase. Regardless of if the unit is or isn't in the mail, when it DOES comes in, refuse the package. You're money will be refunded ASAP after that. No loss
chris1seto is offline Find More Posts by chris1seto
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2012, 10:53 PM
MO, USA
Joined Jun 2010
686 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1seto View Post
Look mate, you're clearly unhappy with your purchase. Regardless of if the unit is or isn't in the mail, when it DOES comes in, refuse the package. You're money will be refunded ASAP after that. No loss
This would seem to be the best resolution to this situation. I don't see it becoming better should there be a service need or inquiry.
motoguy1 is offline Find More Posts by motoguy1
Old Sep 16, 2012, 10:58 PM
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Jul 2012
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
You sysetm was to you sent fully insured, and it will require a signature to receive it. If you just refuse delivery of the system, I will happily give you a full refund. You have nothing left to complain about..

Mike
That brings up another point. I paid for shipping. I paid for the tracking number. Tracking numbers lets one plan accordingly..... when signature is required.

All I and others who ordered last week, asked only for a simple tracking number!! Like ALL other sellers provide when a transaction has been made. Pretty simple really!!
naturecannon is offline Find More Posts by naturecannon
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:01 PM
MO, USA
Joined Jun 2010
686 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
That brings up another point. I paid for shipping. I paid for the tracking number. Tracking numbers lets one plan accordingly..... when signature is required.

All I and others who ordered last week, asked only for a simple tracking number!! Like ALL other sellers provide when a transaction has been made. Pretty simple really!!
He said "full refund", not "refund minus shipping costs". It seems that if you refuse the shipment, Mike is willing to eat the shipping both ways, and refund every cent you sent him, including shipping, PayPal fees, etc.

That seems like a pretty fair deal for a purchase that, it seems, will not leave you satisfied regardless of performance.
motoguy1 is offline Find More Posts by motoguy1
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:42 PM
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Jul 2012
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoguy1 View Post
He said "full refund", not "refund minus shipping costs". It seems that if you refuse the shipment, Mike is willing to eat the shipping both ways, and refund every cent you sent him, including shipping, PayPal fees, etc.

That seems like a pretty fair deal for a purchase that, it seems, will not leave you satisfied regardless of performance.
It will go on the classifieds.

Anyways I am done. Cant beat good Customer Service into an old dog set in his ways. Go look back 100's of pages in DL thread and see for yourself. Continues to this day and not only me.

I apologize to the other members here. Sorry drama had to get so heated over a tracking number which someone refuse to send!!

Final word and On-Topic.

EZUHF
naturecannon is offline Find More Posts by naturecannon
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:53 PM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Chesterfield, MO
Joined Nov 2010
701 Posts
For what it's worth, we did do everything to try and make you happy, I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I have to question you when you literally only come here to smear DragonLink with a radio system you may or may not have any experience with.
chris1seto is offline Find More Posts by chris1seto
Old Sep 17, 2012, 12:46 AM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2012
760 Posts
Some people are just out to find fault with things. Theyre the type who are never truly happy. I feel sorry for people like that. Don't let little things upset you so. Life is much better in the long run. Otherwise you become a prune, annoyed all the time, and are never able to truly have fun.
Hmerly is offline Find More Posts by Hmerly
Old Sep 17, 2012, 04:11 AM
Joined Dec 2008
3,333 Posts
Why would you exept the dragon link and put it for sale..you would loose money..When you can ship it back to him and get a full refund????
cody069 is online now Find More Posts by cody069
Old Sep 17, 2012, 04:18 AM
Joined Dec 2010
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody069 View Post
Why would you exept the dragon link and put it for sale..you would loose money..When you can ship it back to him and get a full refund????
probably cause he's gonna use it...... haha
hawaiitaco is offline Find More Posts by hawaiitaco
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:16 AM
Chris R
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2009
713 Posts
You can’t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it’s based on a deep seated need to believe
Cir2kuk is offline Find More Posts by Cir2kuk
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:50 AM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,217 Posts
naturecannon
...just to ask,.... your happy with DL v2 performance, but your "unHappy" with the 24hr delivery after PayPal payment.

I saw that you paid for it Sept 10th, and its now the 17th...... does it take 7 days for delivery for USPS priority mail?

DL v2 is a great product, he's just unhappy not getting tracking numbers and it wasn't a 24hr delivery after payment.....

Since you got the EzUHF, you'll be happy with it..... Sanders is just an A-hole, but its like pulling teeth for answers and he'll make you feel stupid for not knowing whats going on with his products. (besides, its called "Easy", so he expects you to figure it out). Great support from fellow users though of his products. Just don't ask him directly for your questions.
I own all EzUHF, and now thinking of getting the Thomas UHF, but its expensive.
LexusFPV is offline Find More Posts by LexusFPV
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:54 AM
Joined Dec 2008
3,333 Posts
Guys mike says...Shipped within 24 hours....Not it will be in your hads within 24 hours...
cody069 is online now Find More Posts by cody069
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:04 AM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,217 Posts
cody069

we know shipped within' 24hrs..... I don't know if it "was" shipped within' 24hrs?
That is why he is unhappy! ? ......anyways, he's happy b/c he got a EzUHF.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:08 AM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2012
760 Posts
Heh, until he needs help with his "EZ"UHF. Then Sander bites his head off and he'll go crying some more over at fpvlab
Hmerly is offline Find More Posts by Hmerly
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,217 Posts
Hmerly,

I totally agree. Mike at DragonLink is a lot more helpful then Sanders.

I have EzUHF, and everytime I asked a question about it,
it seems' like I get flamed because its a "stupid question"....
I get better support from the EzUHF users' themselves.

p.s.
If we can all vote for DragonLink v.2 to be STOCKED at www.REadyMadeRC.com
I'd be soooo happy!
I want to give it another go!