HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Johnnymeg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2012, 11:27 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,182 Posts
Trader Rating: 237
Sold
Parkzone Icon A5 Sea Plane BNF $260 Shipped

I didnt want to do this because I have been wanting this plane for a While. My wife bought it for me, but I need the cash.

I put it together and its been sitting on the Dining table ever since (it looks bad ass as a center peice). Never flow and I have never even plug a battery to it.

I will ship it in the original box it came in and it will come BNF with Ar6100 and a 3cell 2200mah battery with the parkzone plug and adapter to deans plug.

It will come with everything in the original PNF box with the addition of a brand new receiver and used battery (Used but good condition battery not a parkzone).

I will also include a hand made Led light set that can plug into the light slots that come with this plane

PM so I can send you the paypal info.
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2012, 10:14 PM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,536 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
It flies horrendously, not Parkzones best outing.
PontiusPilate is online now Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Old May 19, 2012, 11:31 PM
raz
Sportin my new 'do'
USA, CA, Eureka
Joined Dec 2004
6,234 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
I did a maiden flight on a friends and thought it flew great. Maybe the one you flew wasn't set up right?
raz is offline Find More Posts by raz
Old May 20, 2012, 06:25 PM
United States, MD, North East
Joined Apr 2011
280 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
I fly the hell out of this plane - FPV it too... I like the way it flies, just seal the canopy with electrical tape around all the seams before each flight on water (takeoff and land is way better from water than from the grass/gravel field I was flying from). Have fun!
chemnut842 is offline Find More Posts by chemnut842
Closed Thread