Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 18, 2012, 08:12 PM
United States, FL, Titusville
Joined Dec 2011
118 Posts
Discussion
Just thought I would share this, Check out the video!

I went and watched these power boat races last year with the Miss Geico taking first place. Anyone in the area can check them out tomorrow in cocoa beach fl. You can skip the add after about 5 sec. Check out the video, and I thought I was shooting up a good rooster Tail.
Cocoa Beach Super Boat Grand Prix Race 2011 HD - Best Video - Brevard Underground (5 min 57 sec)
proboatronnie is offline Find More Posts by proboatronnie
Last edited by proboatronnie; May 18, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2012, 08:20 PM
Joined Dec 2011
118 Posts
Cocoa Beach Boat Races 2010 by McCoy-Freeman Group RE/MAX ELITE (4 min 56 sec)
Heres another video, next years race without the music. I know, I would rather listen to the boats than the music too. I know there not rc just thought It would be cool to see the Miss geico "real" scale. Enjoy..
Old May 18, 2012, 09:35 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,086 Posts
Cool.....................but geez, one small mistake and about 30 folks in the water right near them are dead, seems so close to them.
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Old May 18, 2012, 10:30 PM
Joined Dec 2011
118 Posts
Yeah scorp it was pretty cool. Me and my girl were sitting on the sand in our beach chairs. We were sitting there saying the same thing. If one of these boats looses control some people could be in some serious danger. It was pretty awesome though and no boats got out of control, thankfully They were really loud as you would imagine and the rooster tails were something.
Old May 26, 2012, 07:58 AM
Joined Mar 2012
60 Posts
Awesome stuff! I remember as a kid going to see the unlimiteds run every year in the Miami marine stadium. Then here in Jax, FL I got to see a few offshore races like this one in the late 90's. This pits were always open and you could meet whomever you wanted at both races, Bill Muncey, Chip Hanauer, etc. for example in Miami. Wonder why they stop running in places that seem to be prime locations?
Shawnner is offline Find More Posts by Shawnner
Old May 26, 2012, 09:54 AM
Fast boats
Joined May 2012
139 Posts
That's awesome.... Don't get that stuff over here in Australia
Vn_304 is offline Find More Posts by Vn_304
Old May 26, 2012, 07:46 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,086 Posts
I'll be just fine if i never hear that ultra distorted Metal "music" again btw..............it's on the verge of torture to me.
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Old May 28, 2012, 10:23 PM
Joined Dec 2011
118 Posts
I hear ya scorp,I stole these off youtube. I would rather hear the boats myself to. I just mute it an watch the boats. Thanksfully they wernt playing it at the races, haha. Just the sweet sounds of the boats!