HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tim13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2012, 07:20 PM
Joined Jul 2011
84 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
P-51 Parkzone UM Fixer-upper/Parts $40 shpd.

Hi all,

I have a Parkzone Ultra Micro P-51 I bought from Hobb-e-Mart on eBay. I flew it for the better part of a year, and ended up having to replace the motor with one of RCBabbel's motors. Just as the flying season was winding down this past October, I drove it into the ground. I now consider it a parts donor, or a fixer upper for a dedicated R/C pilot.

What's wrong with it:
--Top foam section has dent in canopy, and is cracked in half just behind the canopy(taped together).
--Vertical stabilizer is cracked, and re-glued.
--Motor is considered bad. It now surges post crash. I don't know if it's fixable or not, but I'm considering it broken. It's a RCBabbel replacement motor.
--Nose cone is deformed from the day I got it off of eBay.

What is good about it:
--Wings are good.
--Landing Gear is good.
--All control surfaces work.

Includes charger and controller. It originally came with one PZ battery, and it has long since died, and is not included. I highly recommend getting some of the Hyperion brand batteries, they are very good in my opinion.

Of course, it's sold as is for parts, or as an ambitious fixer upper for $40 shipped to lower 48 United States.

Feel free to ask any questions, or to PM me. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.

Tim
Tim13 is offline Find More Posts by Tim13
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2012, 01:04 PM
Joined Apr 2009
139 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
PMed
stompjrkz400 is offline Find More Posts by stompjrkz400
Old May 21, 2012, 05:25 PM
Joined Jul 2011
84 Posts