HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by super_dork, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2012, 05:33 PM
Bacon
United States, TX, Humble
Joined Mar 2011
180 Posts
Discussion
Good day of flying

I had the day off of work today and got to fly in pretty calm weather and clear skies. I flew my Great Planes Yak 55 - so fun, Hobbyzone Champ and my new (free replacement) MCPX V2. I had a blast!

I was able to crash the Yak nose first from 10' up at full speed. It's gonna need some work :-).

Then the MCPX, I haven't ever done much flying in open spaces, so I took it up and went nuts with it! I flipped it several times and crashed a bunch - no damage though. Below is one landing that I had when it got a little away from me.

Then I got home and tried to repair the Yak with Welders glue and forgot that it melts styrofoam. We'll just have to see what happens now...
Overall, not a bad day.
super_dork is offline Find More Posts by super_dork
to remove ads between posts