Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 18, 2012, 11:45 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,023 Posts
Alert
Mexico's Drug War...50,000 dead in 6 years.

Mexico's Drug War

WARNING:GRAPHIC CONTENT

Yes, I know I can get pointed for the link.

From my brother:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzter
This is spilling over here (TX-NM-AZ-CA) now. Phoenix and Tucson have had some minor gun battles - and a growing number of deaths. Police friends state they KNOW of several murders that were directly tied to the Zetas, but have been directed by City and State officials (all Democrats) to keep it quiet and treat them as separate murders - or face demotions/firing/etc. "Don't want to start a panic or seem racist, do we?"

The rumor is that the direction is coming down from the Anointed One - whom doesn't want the violence all over the news.

It is primarily from El Paso east & south - and around Acapulco - now. At least Sonora is quiet - the Zetas' Sonora Cartel have basically won there already - and the Federales have backed down.

There were about 30 groups in Mexico, 18 large. Now there are FIVE - and they have mini-armies. IMNSHO, this will come back to haunt us even more than the extremists in the middle east - though they are beginning to negotiate with them too. Good source for weapons and opiates...

I may switch back to Intelligence in a year/two - and focus on this. I want to get a better handle on Cyber-Hacking & Defenses first.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old May 18, 2012, 11:48 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Joined Dec 2005
1,023 Posts
More from the Guardian
Old May 18, 2012, 11:52 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Hazzah for the War on Drugs!
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Old May 18, 2012, 11:59 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
99 Posts
It isn't limited to tx, az, nm, and ca. I work with federal rangers for some specific investigations. We were looking at a map of areas known to have a dto presence. There isn't a single state in the country that doesn't have some established dto presence. It looked like a three headed monster (I think it was only three) crawling up through the U.S.

I see them every year here in Nevada and Utah setting up their grow operations. We haven't had much violence yet, a couple shootings during raids, but no dto vs. Dto violence that we know of yet. However, we have started finding more weapons in camps, and it appears they are starting to step up protection of their investments. This tells me we are starting to hurt their business.

I love chasing mops, it is better than hunting elk.
Craig Downer is offline Find More Posts by Craig Downer
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 18, 2012, 07:10 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
I have stated before and will repeat,, I hate War.

The US for some reason likes to bully the rest of the world if they think they can get away from with it.

Their should of been a war crimes investigation about US leaders for Viet Nam, Iraqi and Afghanistan. LBJ can rest in Hell if there is one. He sure made the VietNam people suffer. And for what reason? His heirs of course live in the life of luxury. All that money should of been seized. Bush , the same deal . I notice he has totally disappeared. A murder of thousands of women and children and also our young.. For what? Zero accountability. at high ranks. If there is a righteous God they will pay for eternity.

50K killed in Mexico by US bullets and guns. Many in the US have got very rich manufacturing guns and bullets for the drug trade. We provide almost all the weapons. Drugs for weapons is the exchange. Drugs are destroying our youth..

The guns rights people like NRA say, can't interfere with the suppliers. Why not? The US and Ca Government shut me and thousands others down with the claim we are no longer a manufacturing economy. So how come the Gun manufacturing community escapes any mention in the press?

Some claim we have a right to bear arms and I won't argue that. However It doesn't say we have a right to make atomic weapons, or poison gas or guns , or bullets that that I'm aware of.

No guns to Mexico ,no war and people stop dying.

It doesn't matter who is in office, it's all about money.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old May 18, 2012, 08:02 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
99 Posts
Nice box. Btw, guns aren't the problem, they are a symptom of the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron 1 View Post
I have stated before and will repeat,, I hate War.

The US for some reason likes to bully the rest of the world if they think they can get away from with it.

Their should of been a war crimes investigation about US leaders for Viet Nam, Iraqi and Afghanistan. LBJ can rest in Hell if there is one. He sure made the VietNam people suffer. And for what reason? His heirs of course live in the life of luxury. All that money should of been seized. Bush , the same deal . I notice he has totally disappeared. A murder of thousands of women and children and also our young.. For what? Zero accountability. at high ranks. If there is a righteous God they will pay for eternity.

50K killed in Mexico by US bullets and guns. Many in the US have got very rich manufacturing guns and bullets for the drug trade. We provide almost all the weapons. Drugs for weapons is the exchange. Drugs are destroying our youth..

The guns rights people like NRA say, can't interfere with the suppliers. Why not? The US and Ca Government shut me and thousands others down with the claim we are no longer a manufacturing economy. So how come the Gun manufacturing community escapes any mention in the press?

Some claim we have a right to bear arms and I won't argue that. However It doesn't say we have a right to make atomic weapons, or poison gas or guns , or bullets that that I'm aware of.

No guns to Mexico ,no war and people stop dying.

It doesn't matter who is in office, it's all about money.
Craig Downer is offline Find More Posts by Craig Downer
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 19, 2012, 08:31 AM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
I agree about the symptoms. However when there is a disease the symptoms are treated as a start for treatment. No Guns , fewer deaths. Even Mexico's leaders are complaining about the massive shipment of weapons into Mexico. Fast and Furious is the tip of the iceberg The silence is deafening on that subject.. I've never see the name of the biggest manufactures or the number of guns they mfg. in print. I suppose they also make parts for IED's.

A lot if not most problems have a fairly simple and easy solution- like the guy that has fathered 30 kids with 11 women. A rusty razor blade or box cutter is the easy solution..
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old May 19, 2012, 09:05 AM
Disgruntled Member
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Want it to stop? Legalize the works... ALL OF IT. This removes the profit.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old May 19, 2012, 09:09 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
Want it to stop? Legalize the works... ALL OF IT. This removes the profit.
Legalizing Pot will not end the Mexican Drug Trade. They will still have Heroin, Cocaine and Meth.

But what is the big deal? We still have the single Murder in Aruba to talk about on the cable news. When we get done with that, we can discuss this disaster.
Indiana_Geoff is offline Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old May 19, 2012, 09:16 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Joined Dec 2005
1,023 Posts
Aaron, you seem to forget; people were killing each other long before the advent of gunpowder, and a lot of the cartel murders are not done with guns. Beheadings, hangings, etc. are more their speed. Also, the majority of weapons seized to date have been COMBLOC weapons, not sourced through the US. Mexico's "Leaders" can complain all they want; until they stop lining their own pockets, and make serious strides towards defeating the culture of corruption that has been prevalent in Mexican politics since the day after La Revolucion, I will continue to view them as being the largest part of the problem.

Yeah, war sucks, but at times it's necessary.
Old May 19, 2012, 09:36 AM
Disgruntled Member
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana_Geoff View Post
Legalizing Pot will not end the Mexican Drug Trade. They will still have Heroin, Cocaine and Meth.

But what is the big deal? We still have the single Murder in Aruba to talk about on the cable news. When we get done with that, we can discuss this disaster.
I said ALL OF IT, This means every last drug and controlled substance. ALL OF IT.

Then there is no profit and no drug war to fund and NO REASON to have civil forefiture. It does not take rocket science to figure this out.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 19, 2012, 11:22 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
I said ALL OF IT, This means every last drug and controlled substance. ALL OF IT.

Then there is no profit and no drug war to fund and NO REASON to have civil forefiture. It does not take rocket science to figure this out.
At the cost of millions more shattered lives.
Indiana_Geoff is offline Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old May 19, 2012, 12:23 PM
Disgruntled Member
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Not as much as you may think. those that do these tings always will those that don't won't.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 19, 2012, 12:24 PM
Beaumont ,peoples republic of Kalifornia
Joined Jan 2004
239 Posts
Shattered lives are the governments and its unions biggest cash cows.
Fixing problems would cost them power and money
debogus is online now Find More Posts by debogus
Old May 19, 2012, 12:33 PM
Radix malorum est cupiditas
Joined Jul 2000
460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana_Geoff View Post
At the cost of millions more shattered lives.
Pretty easy to see million or more shattered by our current policies. There were no drug laws until the 1920, somehow the world prospered before that time. And the issue is not to accept drug dependency as normal any more than alcoholism is accepted -but to use medical and social means to control it, rather than criminal enforcement. We set up one side with guns and force to knock it down the obvious response is guns and force to supply it, and running on the extreme profits justified by the risks involved. The crime and hopeless situation in our cities surely shatters millions of lives, the criminal element supported by the drug war is certainly one factor.
radix2 is offline Find More Posts by radix2