HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Starving Bushman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2012, 10:16 AM
United States, VA, Alexandria
Joined Nov 2011
520 Posts
Discussion
Adding visibility to my Wildcat

This was my first attempt to paint a plane. On the advice of Bill Bonner I first applied 2 coats of primer followed by the paint. The orange and black paint covered well with 2 coats. For the yellow I applied 3 coats. I later went back and added the black to the wings and elevator because the yellow was still somewhat difficult to see. At some point I will add some stickers and/or other graphics. Crappy phone camera and poor lighting contributed to the poor picture quality. Total weight gain was about 3 ounces.
Starving Bushman is online now Find More Posts by Starving Bushman
to remove ads between posts