SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 17, 2012, 07:13 PM
Canada, ON, Acton
Joined Oct 2003
2,124 Posts
Discussion
From Blue Sky to Muck Sky

I was planning a bunch of errands today and before I left at 11am I went outside to check my garden and I looked up and saw the most beautiful deep blue sky.

That lasted maybe an hour more before there were planes wizzing across the sky with their Vapor trails spewing behind; I started to loose count.

At least 20 vapor trails in the sky and nary a cloud anywhere.

As I was driving around, everytime I stopped for traffic I looked up and watched those Vapor trails slowly spew across the sky until it was completely MUCKED UP! As I travlled I also spotted a very small handful of actual clouds, puffy things that seemed to never move at least not nearly like I have seen most cloudy days.

You notice I call them Vapor trails as they are commonly kown. Some people will call them Chemtrails but, how the heck would I know they are chemtrails???

The thing is I have observed other types of vaportrails because where I live is a major flight path for Pearson Int'l Airport and an area for planes to take on holding patterns at busy times. From time to time I see a flight heading west from Pearson and they have a vapor trail behind. Those vapor trails never linger, never slowly dissipate over the 3-4 hours like I saw today.

These planes and their vapor trails mucked up my blue sky and I'm not too happy about it.

So what does it take to determine the difference between a Vapor trail and a Chemtrail if chemtrails actually exist or occur?

I'm going to get a telescope so I can watch the planes close up when they are making vapor trails, to see what part of the plane they came from, to hopefully see what type of plane flys so much higher than most passenger jets, maybe they are passenger jets? Next blue sky I will try to document with pictures or video.... hmmm, no video camera...
BACKEMFNRG is offline Find More Posts by BACKEMFNRG
Old May 17, 2012, 07:31 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
Frozen water, That,s all

Get back on your meds, the paranoia is getting a little too obvious.

Those are ice crystals that form when the plane flies through and causes the water in the atmosphere to instantly crystalize. At that altitude the air is cold enough, and today there was not enough wind to spread them around more randomly.

But yeah, they did it just to ruin your day...
kf2qd is online now Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old May 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
Joined Jan 2008
1,164 Posts
I would have guessed that contrails are frozen water from the engine exhaust. Obviously there has to be the right atmospheric conditions for it to happen. I've seen high flying jets with no contrails, and jets with interrupted contrails. I suppose the latter flew through air with different conditions, so that the water vapor froze in one place and not in another. Anyway, I am here to learn from those who actually know something.
Jim Thomerson is online now Find More Posts by Jim Thomerson
Old May 17, 2012, 08:10 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG View Post
I was planning a bunch of errands today and before I left at 11am I went outside to check my garden and I looked up and saw the most beautiful deep blue sky.

That lasted maybe an hour more before there were planes wizzing across the sky with their Vapor trails spewing behind; I started to loose count.
Vapor clouds dissipate... you are watching chemtrails... and it's not good. Welcome to an awareness, you will not like... I have been posting pictures of this for several years. Only the lost don't get it...

Give me some time, I'll post a few pics... you will not like what you see.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:20 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Vapor clouds dissipate... you are watching chemtrails... and it's not good. Welcome to an awareness, you will not like... I have been posting pictures of this for several years. Only the lost don't get it...

Give me some time, I'll post a few pics... you will not like what you see.
But ice crystals don't, without some wind to scatter them. They are not produced by the engines. They are produced as the aircraft passes through the air well ahead of the engines. I have watched them form as the air came over the top of the wing.

And it does not require a jet engine. There are photos from World War 12 of B17's leaving contrails. Proper altitude, temperatures and relative humidity are the requirements.

You also need to get back on your paranoia meds.
kf2qd is online now Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old May 17, 2012, 08:27 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
The Chemtrails planes lead weather front changes... by a day or two... what they are doing is placing "dye" into the airstream... this craps lingers for hours and hours and never dissipates... so vapor trials are not an option...

It gets worse... this is only the beginning.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:31 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
These planes are drones... big 747 types... and often they get new coordinates... zero chance this is a passenger plane...
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:31 PM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Mar 2006
177 Posts
RC, I'm curious, do you have one single, solid, proveable fact to back up the idea of "chemtrails"?
Windrider53 is online now Find More Posts by Windrider53
Old May 17, 2012, 08:36 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
RC, I'm curious, do you have one single, solid, proveable fact to back up the idea of "chemtrails"?
sit back learn...
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:39 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
Zero chance this is natural... this wave pattern usually shows up after several hours as the weather patterns starts to change...this is but one of the manipulation signs... and this is not a product of chemtrails...
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:45 PM
Joined Mar 2006
177 Posts
Sorry, not proof, and totally natural if you understand weather patterns. Simply a wave pattern off of the front causing the air to dip in and out of the cloud forming layer.
Old May 17, 2012, 08:50 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
Sorry, not proof, and totally natural if you understand weather patterns. Simply a wave pattern off of the front causing the air to dip in and out of the cloud forming layer.
Sure.... this complex? sit back... learn... you will have pleny of time to post when I'm done.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 17, 2012, 08:58 PM
hass-alfed and bass-ackwards
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Jun 2008
5,297 Posts
train wreck (0 min 25 sec)

carlsoti is offline Find More Posts by carlsoti
Old May 17, 2012, 09:05 PM
Joined Mar 2006
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Sure.... this complex?
Man can't even begin to beat the complexities that nature creates, shoot, we can't even model them, yet.
Old May 17, 2012, 09:30 PM
Watts is life...
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
2 years ago... during the heat wave.. not a cloud anywhere... The wife and I watched this magic... span 5 minutes... no planes involved..

Search this forum under my username and the key word chemtrails... I have posted 50+ pictures...
RCG Plus Member