HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2012, 03:32 PM
CT
Joined Sep 2008
71 Posts
Cool
Color Options for MaxAmps.com Race Edition LiPos

We now offer colored wraps for our Race Edition LiPos. 8 different colors are available at no additional charge. Let me know what you guys think and check them out when you get a chance. Let us know if you want additional colors.

http://www.maxamps.com/

Thanks,

Brandon Wilcox
brandon@maxamps.com

brandonwilcox is offline Find More Posts by brandonwilcox
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2012, 03:54 PM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Aug 2005
5,624 Posts
Get real. It's a battery, not a fashion statement. Don't you have something better to do with your time?
BTW I use some MaxAmps batteries. But I would rather they lowered the price instead of the useless graphics.

Glen
ggcrandall1 is offline Find More Posts by ggcrandall1
Last edited by ggcrandall1; May 17, 2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Additional information.
Old May 17, 2012, 04:10 PM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,726 Posts
Best color for LiPolys,chargers,transmitter and other equipment that is going to be used out in the sun is white or silver.

One of my pet peeves has been all of the dark colored LiPoly wraps,charger and transmitter cases.

Just this morning at 10AM in about 70F ambient temperature one of my chargers had its' fan running full force even though I had not even charged a battery on it at that time. Sun was baking it and the metal mostly balck with red trim case was soaking up all that solar heat.

Charles
everydayflyer is offline Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Old May 17, 2012, 04:52 PM
Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
449 Posts
Ground breaking news
crusey_aus is offline Find More Posts by crusey_aus
Old May 17, 2012, 08:17 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,485 Posts
I bet that red wrapper along with the true 150c rating will produce 1.21 giggawatts
Hance is offline Find More Posts by Hance
Old May 18, 2012, 09:26 AM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
586 Posts
975 amperes / 7,215 watts isn't enough to drive the flux capacitor? Looks like Marty is stuck in 1955 until the next generation of brightly colored lipos is released.

At least his mom was still smokin' hot back then.
Oregon Craig is offline Find More Posts by Oregon Craig
Old May 20, 2012, 07:11 PM
United States, NJ, Clayton
Joined Aug 2010
1,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregon craig View Post
975 amperes / 7,215 watts isn't enough to drive the flux capacitor? Looks like marty is stuck in 1955 until the next generation of brightly colored lipos is released.

At least his mom was still smokin' hot back then.
lol!
keithy4129 is offline Find More Posts by keithy4129
Old May 23, 2012, 04:17 PM
CT
Joined Sep 2008
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post
Best color for LiPolys,chargers,transmitter and other equipment that is going to be used out in the sun is white or silver.

One of my pet peeves has been all of the dark colored LiPoly wraps,charger and transmitter cases.

Just this morning at 10AM in about 70F ambient temperature one of my chargers had its' fan running full force even though I had not even charged a battery on it at that time. Sun was baking it and the metal mostly balck with red trim case was soaking up all that solar heat.

Charles
Our XL line is white. Stay nice and cool when racing in hot weather
http://www.maxamps.com/products.php?cat=309
brandonwilcox is offline Find More Posts by brandonwilcox
Site Sponsor