|Nov 02, 2003, 04:48 PM|
1200mah rx pack, gws motor, cox 2ch rx & tx, futaba sevo
just wanted to do a little cleaning and have some small stuff for sale.
1. FMA Direct 1200 mah 4 cell batt packThe cells are the same length as AA but thicker. Have had this in the shelf for a year. $14 shipped
2. GWS motor from an EPS 100 power system. i needed the GB and not the motor. has never been run. $5 shipped
3. Futaba FP-S38 indirect drive servo. old style connector. i havent tested this servo since i bought it. the guy said it does work. If i doesnt work (which im almost possitive it does) i will offer a return ,you pay shipping. $4 shipped
4. An old cox/sanwa 2ch radio system. The sticker on top says its on channel 56. It required 8 AA batts for the tx and 4 AAA for the rx. It comes with the AAA holder. It is AM. you collectors will like this. last time i tried it it worked. $15 shipped OBO. If it doesnt work ( again, it should) i will give a refund at your shipping expense.
5. NIB 9.6V Tyco 700 mah batt pack. $6 shipped. not pictured.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ebay: Flight Pack-GWS R4PII RX, GWS ICS100 ESC, 2 Waypoint 060 Servos, Johnson Motor||Allan_A||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Dec 09, 2004 10:17 PM|
|F/S - Complete GWS SLOWSTICK kit with EVERYTHING- Tx,Rx,esc,servos, batteries, etc...||Etonic||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||May 22, 2003 11:28 PM|
|cox/sanwa 2ch am tx/rx $20||easy2fly||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Jan 23, 2003 03:09 PM|
|JR Rx, with Futaba Tx||Beige||Electric Plane Talk||4||Jun 02, 2002 01:06 PM|
|Larry's Q&A, Rx/Tx battery pack||T_Hartigan||Electric Plane Talk||1||Feb 17, 2002 09:54 PM|