HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mmmatthew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 16, 2012, 07:55 PM
Joined Mar 2012
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Dynam 4ch 2.4ghz Tx w/ Rx and Lipo Balancer/Charger (20) and Sim Tx (10)

Selling the stock radio that came with my Hawk Sky. Bought it 2-3 months ago, and have been out with it once, early on. Bought another Tx so haven't been using this one and can't see myself doing so in the future. Listed it last week but am adding the stock charger/balancer, also unused as I bought an ImaxB6 to charge my lipos and nimh batteries. Rx is 7 ch, two antenna, and is bound with the Tx, charger/balancer is for 2 and 3 cell lipos. The specs for all these can be found at the Dynam website or googling them, but in short the Tx is 2.4ghz, 4ch, with a rotory rates (I actually like using the knob for "dual" rates as I can dial in the amount I want instead of just two extremes), servo reverse on all channels, throttle cut switch, buddy box plug out on the back (don't know for sure if it will do a sim). Analog (slider) trim.
A good tx for a beginner getting into 4ch flying, at a good cost

Tx, Rx, charger I can sell for 20 and 8 for shipping (parcel post).EDIT**** Just got paid so have the cash to mail this right after you paypal me. Yay!******

Any ?s just ask! Cheers,
Matthew

PS. I also have the Dynam sim Tx, looks just like the one I've listed for sale but is for simulators... I will sell that as well for 10 bucks, and include it in the box if any one's interested... It is USB, works great with FMS (what I've been using to reduce the amount of crashes in the future, but the Tx I got works with FMS as well - so I've been using that instead of the Dynam sim Tx . It is used. loads more than the real Tx, but works perfectly...) It came dusty or something from HobbyPartz.com, don't know what that's all about but as I said, works just fine... adding this one as a side note, forgot to take pics but if you want I will send more pics if you want. SO, I will ship the Tx, Rx, charger, and sim Tx for 28+10 bucks total.. If you want priority mail (my preference as it's quicker) I will give you a quote. If you want me to break this up an just want one component hit me up, let's talk. I'm also willing to go best offer, so let me know that as well.
Cheers,
Matthew
mmmatthew is offline Find More Posts by mmmatthew
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2012, 05:24 PM
United States, AZ, Seligman
Joined Nov 2011
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Is this still available?
Dave8888 is offline Find More Posts by Dave8888
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:33 PM