HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 16, 2012, 06:38 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Discussion
Liberals in California bann welterweight boxer for exercising his rights

I find it really appalling that GAYS want special rights but want to take away the rights of non gays.....you know ,the right for a strait person to have an opinion and when asked give that opinion without fear of punishment.
I can only hope that this upcoming fight be moved to Nevada.
When some massive earthquake happens there and the state drops into the sea who they will blame....then....

http://www.yardbarker.com/boxing/art...riage/10805132
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 07:22 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
When you're not in a protected class, you're second class. The new 'equal'.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 07:33 PM
Now fortified with carbon
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,691 Posts
Land of the free. LOL
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 07:42 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
When you're not in a protected class, you're second class. The new 'equal'.
What gets me is the (gays), "demand our respect" but refuse to show respect to others that don't agree with their lifestyle or wants. People have a right to have an opinion and state what it is when asked.

The boxer believes in God and the advice given in the Bible. Hurry for him!
I believe that is one of the major reasons for the Flax about his opinion.

Many people still don't agree with their lifestyle, They need to accept that fact!
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
It's the liberal thang. For the hardcore, if you don't agree with them, obviously you're not 'listening', or 'informed'. And if you don't toe the line, well then you are not 'respecting' them.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:36 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
952 Posts
Straight outta' the Left's playbook.

When the left cannot mandate thought through legislation/media/public pressure - they resort to the bullet.

All animals are made equal - but some animals are more equal than others.
craab is offline Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:38 PM
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
so, let me get this strait.... you are upset that this bigoted boxer gets to express his opinion and in return the owners of the mall express theirs by banning him from their property.

where exactly is the problem?

boxer boys intolerance of a natural quirk of nature and desire to force his dogma onto others is OK and somehow being intolerant of his intolerance and bigotry is morally bankrupt?
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:40 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
so, let me get this strait.... you are upset that this bigoted boxer gets to express his opinion and in return the owners of the mall express theirs by banning him from their property.

where exactly is the problem?

boxer boys intolerance of a natural quirk of nature and desire to force his dogma onto others is OK and somehow being intolerant of his intolerance and bigotry is morally bankrupt?
The Mall owners are well within their rights. However - why turn away Pacqiaou and the potential money his presence maight bring - over something so trivial?

Manny is not orchestrating genocide...
craab is offline Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:47 PM
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
the more I think about the responses in this thread the more it sickens me... and goat, your post surprise me.

unless this mall is publicly owned I dont see an issue here. that boxer was certainly free to express his opinion, why shouldn't the owners of the mall express theirs?

aside from the fact that the boxer is a bigoted hipocrit trying to force an ideology from an antiquated man written collection of intolerant and primitive ideas, he has the gall to be upset that the owners of the mall dare to ban someone they disagree with from their own property?

I guess I am suddenly useing the liberal play book because I don't let Kkk members, child molesters, rapist, murders or thieves into my house because I disagree with their beliefs.
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:49 PM
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab View Post
The Mall owners are well within their rights. However - why turn away Pacqiaou and the potential money his presence maight bring - over something so trivial?

Manny is not orchestrating genocide...
to them the loss is obviously worth the integrity they preserve by doing so
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:50 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
USA, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Oct 2003
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
the more I think about the responses in this thread the more it sickens me... and goat, your post surprise me.

unless this mall is publicly owned I dont see an issue here. that boxer was certainly free to express his opinion, why shouldn't the owners of the mall express theirs?

aside from the fact that the boxer is a bigoted hipocrit trying to force an ideology from an antiquated man written collection of intolerant and primitive ideas, he has the gall to be upset that the owners of the mall dare to ban someone they disagree with from their own property?

I guess I am suddenly useing the liberal play book because I don't let Kkk members, child molesters, rapist, murders or thieves into my house because I disagree with their beliefs.
What is Pacquiaou "forcing" on anyone? He simply expressed his personal opinion. On Filipino soil no less.

Do you disagree with free speech?
craab is offline Find More Posts by craab
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:54 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
logan5's Avatar
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
the more I think about the responses in this thread the more it sickens me... and goat, your post surprise me.

unless this mall is publicly owned I dont see an issue here. that boxer was certainly free to express his opinion, why shouldn't the owners of the mall express theirs?

aside from the fact that the boxer is a bigoted hipocrit trying to force an ideology from an antiquated man written collection of intolerant and primitive ideas, he has the gall to be upset that the owners of the mall dare to ban someone they disagree with from their own property?

I guess I am suddenly useing the liberal play book because I don't let Kkk members, child molesters, rapist, murders or thieves into my house because I disagree with their beliefs.

agreed ... while I don't particularly support the mall ownership in their response, I am in full support of their right as private owners to exclude whomever they want to exclude from their property.

They do so at their own risk, and it is their right.

One of the prices you pay for living in a free society is having to support the rights of those you disagree with .... it's certainly a price I'm willing to pay.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
the more I think about the responses in this thread the more it sickens me... and goat, your post surprise me.

unless this mall is publicly owned I dont see an issue here. that boxer was certainly free to express his opinion, why shouldn't the owners of the mall express theirs?

aside from the fact that the boxer is a bigoted hipocrit trying to force an ideology from an antiquated man written collection of intolerant and primitive ideas, he has the gall to be upset that the owners of the mall dare to ban someone they disagree with from their own property?

I guess I am suddenly useing the liberal play book because I don't let Kkk members, child molesters, rapist, murders or thieves into my house because I disagree with their beliefs.
And just who did Manny threaten? NOBODY!!! But the QUEER loby doesn't have to use the truth, just them accusing him is sufficient grounds for their statements. And the LEFT fully believes in POLITICALLY CORRECT SPEECH because that is another way to control the conversation and make their opinion appear stronger so they can force their MINORITY choice on the majority. Suppress peoples right to speak is the first tool of tyrants. Thus the Second Amendment. Freedom of Expression.

Funny how the left always want to free us by silencing us, and never understood the conservative ideas of defending the right of others to be wrong. In other words - you have the right to have a wrong or foolish or just plain stupid opinion without having to force me to agree with it. And vice versa....
kf2qd is online now Find More Posts by kf2qd
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 08:59 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
logan5's Avatar
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kf2qd View Post
And just who did Manny threaten? NOBODY!!! But the QUEER loby doesn't have to use the truth, just them accusing him is sufficient grounds for their statements. And the LEFT fully believes in POLITICALLY CORRECT SPEECH because that is another way to control the conversation and make their opinion appear stronger so they can force their MINORITY choice on the majority. Suppress peoples right to speak is the first tool of tyrants. Thus the Second Amendment. Freedom of Expression.

Funny how the left always want to free us by silencing us, and never understood the conservative ideas of defending the right of others to be wrong. In other words - you have the right to have a wrong or foolish or just plain stupid opinion without having to force me to agree with it. And vice versa....
And now, you're no better than the hypocritical left.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2012, 09:20 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
so, let me get this strait.... you are upset that this bigoted boxer gets to express his opinion and in return the owners of the mall express theirs by banning him from their property.

where exactly is the problem?

boxer boys intolerance of a natural quirk of nature and desire to force his dogma onto others is OK and somehow being intolerant of his intolerance and bigotry is morally bankrupt?
Why can't we be intolerant of their intolerance and willingness to try force their dogma onto others? It's self evident intolerance is already ok, as they demonstrate.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Zimmerman in court today for his bond hearing RumRunner_1492 Life, The Universe, and Politics 54 Apr 23, 2012 01:45 PM
Cool California is the mecca of speed right now! Michael V Slope 12 Apr 20, 2012 10:34 PM
Sold Need to b buy some parts for RCX in Long Beech, California eranrc Non R/C Items (FS/W) 0 Apr 09, 2012 12:47 AM
Discussion For all the Liberals/Obama supporers who have their panties in a twist... Indiana_Geoff Life, The Universe, and Politics 103 Feb 05, 2012 04:57 AM
Discussion Looking for picturesque place to fly in Southern California Lpbug 3D Flying 0 Nov 26, 2011 12:57 PM