HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
Poor Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered a DHC Beaver 180mm airplane a week ago, received it on 5-11-12. The following day i began assembling the model and discivered both servo cable guide tubes were plugged with glue. I spent 3 hours clearing out the glue then discovered the right wing bolt would not tighten. Possible bad bolt or nut!

It took me four attempts to reach someone by phone (1.5 hours on hold total time). When I did speak to someone they asked what I would like to do. After all the problems and time wasted I asked for an exchange. I sent off the model today 5-15-12, but the tech support person advised me it could take several week before I would receive a new model.

Damn.. talk about poor customer service!!! I was smart in using Pay Pal and placing it on my American Express card. This way I have another avenue to pursue if this get any worse!

Beware when buying from companies like this.....
marvo32168 is offline Find More Posts by marvo32168
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2012, 12:22 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Do you happen to know your order number for the DHC Beaver?

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie