HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by GravyBones, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2012, 11:30 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Wanted
FMS Sky Trainer Sky Lane Foam 182 CESSNA ARF

I'm looking for the latest version of the FMS Cessna 182 Foam 1410mm wingspan SkyTrainer. Red

This would be the version that has the darker windshield and has the newer front landing gear which won't blow out on landing.

If you have one, let's get right to it and PM me pics and prices shipped to the area of the wright brothers, Dayton, OH about 10 miles up the road to TIPP CITY.

Don't ask wuestions, just send price and pics and a blurb about its condition and flyability. I have the receiver and transmitter already. Again, looking for the newest version.

Thanks guys/gals and let me know. Will paypal you asap.
GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Last edited by GravyBones; May 25, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2012, 01:56 PM
United States, FL, Deltona
Joined Apr 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Try Banana Hobby.com They have them is stock. You can get 4ch or 5 ch. Mine was delivered last week and I am currently in the build process. Plane looks really good.
Ubernuts is offline Find More Posts by Ubernuts
Old May 25, 2012, 06:55 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubernuts View Post
Try Banana Hobby.com They have them is stock. You can get 4ch or 5 ch. Mine was delivered last week and I am currently in the build process. Plane looks really good.
I contacted bananahobby last week about their offering being version 2 or not and they said it was version 1. Plus, banana's feels like something is off about it. Not sure what about it, but something just feels off about it. No one has version 2. Nitro said they would get them by end of June if not sooner. Guess the wait is on. They'll get bought in one day when they arrive everywhere, then I'll still won't get one. I have to be optimistic though.

Thanks for the tip Ubernuts, but I just have a knack for version 2 right now.

Here is the email from Banana hobby for their plane:

Thank you for contacting Banana Hobby.

I apologize for any inconvenience but at this time Item 2282 the 5 CH FMS 2.4GHz Sky Trainer Radio Remote Control Electric RC Airplane (ARF) currently is the first version of that aircraft. We do not have the V2. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Have a wonderful day!

Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Customer Service department via Live Support chat online through our website, or by calling us at (626) 373-2288 Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm PST and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Rain

Banana Hobby Customer Support Center
15751 Tapia St.
Irwindale, CA 91706
Tel. 626-373-2288 Fax 626-529-0056
GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Last edited by GravyBones; May 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
Closed Thread