HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 14, 2012, 10:36 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,070 Posts
Fly-In
JCSF Electric Fly-In 7/7 (Colts Neck, NJ)

Hey guys,

Please mark Saturday July 7th on your calendars for the 9th Annual Jersey Coast Sport Fliers Electric Fly-In, to once again be held at our great flying site in Dorbrook Park, Colts Neck, NJ (Monmouth County/central Jersey coast).

This event is a laid-back open flying event. The $10 landing fee includes lunch, and naturally AMA membership is required at this sanctioned event. Please bring your own charging sources as we don't have electricity on site, but we do have a wide-open, tree-free flying space, which is truly the important thing. Flying will run from 10am until around 5pm, but feel free to come by early to grab a spot in the pits (we'll be on-site from about 9am).

For more information and pictures from our previous events please check out our website at www.jcsportfliers.org. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. I'll see you guys in July!!!

Rob
CD - JCSF
stangrob is offline Find More Posts by stangrob
to remove ads between posts
Old May 16, 2012, 07:42 AM
got any foam to bash?
Lake Grove,LI, NY
Joined Aug 2000
5,430 Posts
should be there with Jim and Joe again!

A great time will be had by all!
Tom Hunt is offline Find More Posts by Tom Hunt
Old May 17, 2012, 05:59 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
Wouldn't miss it! I'll be there with the usual cast of characters.

Mike
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Old May 18, 2012, 04:22 AM
Herndon, VA
Joined Oct 2005
1,471 Posts
Don't nobody go home early! I got to hit LVRC early and then blast across I-78 with whatever I don't wreck to see you all around noon.
RE
Edmonds is offline Find More Posts by Edmonds
Old Jun 17, 2012, 07:35 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,563 Posts
I'm there!!!!
dr.E is offline Find More Posts by dr.E
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:09 AM
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
630 Posts
JCSF Electric Fly

Hi Guys, I know Mike and Carlos will be glad to know that I will be there all day with a new loud shirt on just for Mike!!! I think Mike actually likes my shirts????
This is another great electric event and one that I look forward to. Gotta tell you that JCSF is now my home club and what an awesome club. Since joining last year they have made me feel very welcome. The members of JCSF know how to run an event. So clear your calender and come to colts for the the day, fly, relax, and enjoy sharing this great hobby with great people.

See Ya'll there
Eric G, AKA "You can't hear me over my shirt"!!!!!
Eric Giorgiantonio is offline Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio
Old Jun 17, 2012, 11:49 AM
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giorgiantonio View Post
Hi Guys, I know Mike and Carlos will be glad to know that I will be there all day with a new loud shirt on just for Mike!!! I think Mike actually likes my shirts????
This is another great electric event and one that I look forward to. Gotta tell you that JCSF is now my home club and what an awesome club. Since joining last year they have made me feel very welcome. The members of JCSF know how to run an event. So clear your calender and come to colts for the the day, fly, relax, and enjoy sharing this great hobby with great people.

See Ya'll there
They took you in like Delta House took in Otter.

I'll be there too. Looking forward to another nice day with you guys.

Thanks again to the JCSF and SEFLI guys for coming out yesterday.

Mike
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:32 PM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,283 Posts
count a few of us from the brooklyn gang Rob!!!

-pete
meanbaby is offline Find More Posts by meanbaby
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Polaris #58 control horn
Old Jun 18, 2012, 09:42 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Dec 2009
490 Posts
we are thinking hard to attend this one.
bigtruck169 is offline Find More Posts by bigtruck169
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: keyless remote
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:06 PM
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
630 Posts
Fly In

Yo Bigtruck, don't think too hard otherwise smoke might come out your ears like a bad LiPo in a plane, this is a great event, Come on down and meet some great guys and have some fun, you will be glad you did.

I am going,
Eric G
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:55 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,070 Posts
I'm glad to see everyone is getting geared up for the event! Carlos, Mike and the other BCSF guys really set the bar last weekend - hopefully we'll be able to match the weather and participation. It looks like we're setting up a great progression to NEAT (SEFLI) - Lehigh (LVRCS), Warwick (BCSF), Colts Neck (JCSF), and Bethpage (Whitman Fliers). Hopefully I didn't miss anyone!

This is our 9th year - and it keeps getting better due to the participation of all the great clubs and pilots who make the trek out to the central Jersey coast. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and maybe getting in a little NEAT planning

Rob
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,070 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giorgiantonio View Post

See Ya'll there
Eric, we need to compare shirts before the event

Need pics!

Rob
Old Jun 19, 2012, 04:36 AM
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
630 Posts
shirts

Hey Rob. maybe I can bring some of my shirts to the next meeting. and we could compare them. Just keep in mind we have to "outloud" Mike. You should have seen him at Warwick., er,I mean you couldn't miss him at Warwick, Flight line Marshal Mike was almost visible from space. Not that I should talk, between Mikes Fuscia shirt and my Electric Lime green, together we looked like some weird traffic light from a sci-fy movie the only color missing was yellow.But I will be sure to wear my Electric Event Best Color for our fun fly.

See you there

Eric G.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:18 AM
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
You're shirt was so loud I had trouble hearing you...and that's saying someweekend!

Can't wait for the 7th! Always a good time. I will remember my sunscreen this time!

Thanks again to the JCSF for coming out and supporting us last weekend.

Mike
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 19, 2012, 03:01 PM
D.G.B.
Southington, Connecticut, United States
Joined Jun 2000
2,951 Posts
This is a nice laid back electric flying event.
stefanP
KOMET 44 is offline Find More Posts by KOMET 44