Joined Apr 2010
378 Posts
And two sat. rx also......
IFHELI is offline Find More Posts by IFHELI
Old May 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
United States, RI, Woonsocket
Joined Apr 2010
378 Posts
I was just making adjustments on my Heli and decided to check the vib. log since I went back to the Rave FBL head. It had a grand total of five hits show up and all extremely low vibs. When I had the Tarot head on it would show hits( mild to strong vibs.)) thru the whole flight almost. Since going with the CY tail blades there are no hits on the tail at all.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:13 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,969 Posts
HK-Parts now has the 3GY v2 for $98.80:

http://www.hk-parts.com/alzrc-3gy-3-...stem-v2-0.html

I was also pleasantly surprised to be contacted by the new hk-parts customer service manager the other day. The whole site is getting a make over with more stock, lower shipping rates (as low as $2.70 tracked), faster shipping (in some cases same day) and same day replies to customer queries (allowing for the time zones of course).

I have to say I was pretty impressed with the guys whole approach to making customer satisfaction, his number 1 priority.
beenflying is offline Find More Posts by beenflying
Last edited by beenflying; May 29, 2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Shipping was as low as $2.70
Old May 29, 2012, 08:16 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Nov 2010
2,384 Posts
Had a case of dumb thumbs yesterday. Crashed the heli with this gyro inverted. I have been using the vib monitor before the crash just to get an idea where my base vibs currently are. Pretty useful tool. Going to also play around with my new Align digital pitch guage.
ridge_racer is offline Find More Posts by ridge_racer
Old May 29, 2012, 08:19 PM
Joined Nov 2010
2,384 Posts
BF....good to see they updated the page too. I was wondering if they were still around. The Tarot kit comes with a very brittle canopy. Will be looking to get an ALZRC painted canopy as an upgrade.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:29 PM
Joined Apr 2010
378 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash.... The vib log is nice. I forgot to add that I used the same set of rotortech blades on both heads...

Good to know HK-Parts is carrying them also. I was going to order one from Sky Hobbies Singapore but shipping cost are unreal.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:33 PM
Joined Nov 2010
2,384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFHELI View Post
Sorry to hear about the crash.... The vib log is nice. I forgot to add that I used the same set of rotortech blades on both heads...

Good to know HK-Parts is carrying them also. I was going to order one from Sky Hobbies Singapore but shipping cost are unreal.
rc711 should have them in stock too..
Old May 29, 2012, 08:38 PM
Joined Apr 2010
378 Posts
I just wanted one with the Robird G31 orange label so I could compare the two.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:47 PM
Malaysia, Perak, Taiping
Joined Jan 2012
250 Posts
Thank guys for the info i didn't read the manual of Alzrc so it a great fbl unit maybe oneday i will try this gyro

thanks
keris is offline Find More Posts by keris
Old May 29, 2012, 08:48 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,969 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenflying View Post
HK-Parts now has the 3GY v2 for $98.80:

http://www.hk-parts.com/alzrc-3gy-3-...stem-v2-0.html

I was also pleasantly surprised to be contacted by the new hk-parts customer service manager the other day. The whole site is getting a make over with more stock, lower shipping rates (as low as $2 tracked), faster shipping (in some cases same day) and same day replies to customer queries (allowing for the time zones of course).

I have to say I was pretty impressed with the guys whole approach to making customer satisfaction, his number 1 priority.
Can someone else log in to hk-parts and check the price of this item. I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

The new customer service manager said there was going to be discounts for registered customers. So I just checked again after logging in.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:54 PM
Joined Apr 2010
378 Posts
yep... good little discount....
Old May 29, 2012, 09:45 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,969 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridge_racer View Post
Had a case of dumb thumbs yesterday. Crashed the heli with this gyro inverted. I have been using the vib monitor before the crash just to get an idea where my base vibs currently are. Pretty useful tool. Going to also play around with my new Align digital pitch guage.
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully not too much damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridge_racer View Post
BF....good to see they updated the page too. I was wondering if they were still around. The Tarot kit comes with a very brittle canopy. Will be looking to get an ALZRC painted canopy as an upgrade.
My favorite is still this one:

They do it in 450 V2 and 500, as well. I see they call it the ALZRC Devil 450 now, and are avoiding the T-rex.
Old May 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
5,223 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenflying View Post
Lots of info on this link, including all 18 tutorials:
http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/pagelin...RobirdG31.html

SGD$128 = USD$100
sweet , i have one on the way but didnt pay that much for it and sold in the U.S A.
jombo is offline Find More Posts by jombo
Old May 29, 2012, 11:11 PM
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
4,969 Posts
Teaser! Where'd you get it from?