HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by N8LBV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2012, 06:30 PM
United States, MI, Ann Arbor Charter Township
Joined Mar 2012
1,169 Posts
Discussion
It Flys!!

Yep it does indeed fly..
Works well too..
Not happy with my idle-up (it's not working as needed yet)..
But I did put my own basic curves in that *work* just that I'm not going to fly it there yet.

Started off with WAY too much head speed (normal mode) but I sorta programmed that back to give me more pitch at normal throttle.
I's really cool to have this kind of control.. I'll eventually figure out what's right for me, the weather and the helicopter granted I don't destroy it first!

Had to reverse the rudder and the aileron servos in propgramming but it was so incredibly obvious what was needed and easy to program.

I'll get back to that idle-up programing curve soon.. .. or later..

Flew it in normal mdoe but at super high head speed ealrier today..
Very uncomfortable! and jumps around quickly.
I programmed the pitch to give me some blades at lower RPM sorta like the stock ESKY TX was set for in normal mode.

Has a nice close-in flight as usual once I got that setup.
N8LBV is offline Find More Posts by N8LBV
to remove ads between posts