|May 13, 2012, 08:32 AM|
Cleaning out some stuff!!!! all needs to go!!!! Updated 15 May!!!
I am cleaning out my Hanger, and here is pretty much everything I am not using and no longer need. some stuff is new. most is used and in great shape. also there are a few better pics of the Xaircraft frame I am selling and another frame I picked up that I decided I am not going to use ( it is a Jakub frame). Here is a list of everything. First- I would like to see if anyone would like to pick up the whole lot before I sell stuff seperatly...
1. Xaircraft frame. with box and led's . 60.00 firm
2. Jakub Frame 40.00 Firm.Shipped. updated price.
3. 6 emaxx 2822 motors NIB with new prop adapters, and full set of props new. 60.00 firm. these motors will work with either for these frames. or other frames as well
4. Frankenquad rib bones landing gear 10.00 firm
5. 4500-500 size landing gear New 4.00 firm
6. 2ea used 2200 3 cell batterys 17.00 for the both SOLD!!!
7. 2 ea smaller batterys. one is a 1300 2 cell the other I think it is a 1250 3 cell. 9.00 for the both
I would like to sell as one lot. but pm me if interested in any of the items.
For the whole lot Price, I will go 160.00 Shipped. updated.
Sorry no trades. and I accept Paypal. and please PM with questions.
the money for this sale, is going to my Daughter for her trip to Europe.
Last edited by tc3wins; May 15, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||A bunch of rc stuff! all needs to go!||14jmilne||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||1||Dec 05, 2011 01:49 AM|
|For Sale||A bunch of rc stuff! all needs to go!||14jmilne||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Dec 04, 2011 11:50 PM|
|For Sale||A bunch of rc stuff! all needs to go!||14jmilne||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||6||Dec 03, 2011 02:13 PM|
|For Sale||A bunch of rc stuff! all needs to go!||14jmilne||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||2||Dec 03, 2011 05:55 AM|
|For Sale||A bunch of rc stuff! all needs to go!||14jmilne||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Nov 29, 2011 08:36 PM|