SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Lberry.88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 13, 2012, 06:35 AM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Build Log
Workshop conversion

Though the rain has momentarily ceased, the wind is still up around 15mph and gusty, so still no flying... Never mind though, I have spent my weekend being productive and building myself a proper work area in my parents our buildings. They are having their utility room renovated which has meant there are some kitchen cabinets being removed, and some work surface too. As you can see from the pictures, before I was working on a table and a glass desk at the back of the garage, that has now changed

The whole thing only too me 5 hours, and now I have a great work area with fantastic natural light, loads of storage and electricity - oh and carpet! I am sitting here at the moment and it's a great place to work, and having this facility will obviously improve my flying.... that is how it works, right?

Comments welcome - anything I am missing?
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
Last edited by Lberry.88; May 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2012, 06:18 PM
Canada, ON, Pickering
Joined Nov 2006
687 Posts
Excellent job, nice to have natural light, potential for expansion. Is this space usable in winter?
ddruck is offline Find More Posts by ddruck
Old May 14, 2012, 02:04 AM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Yeah, a little cold but I have worked in there through winters before. I'll buy a heater at some point.
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88