HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by crash8384, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 12, 2012, 08:06 PM
United States, OK, Erick
Joined Aug 2011
792 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
For Sale
a few pz micros for sale or trade for quad stuff

1. is a p-51 has usall scuff marks. flies great. i bought this a few months ago and i really dont fly it. i let a youngster try his hand at it and he nosed it over on cement so the nose and spinner is scuffed up.and he tried to wrap it in tape to fix it and he creased the wing tip some and i noticed while taking pics the ming has been creased. it still flies great. just ugly is all. im acually going to take these out here in a few and fly them again . also there is cf rod reinforcing the horiz stab. got it like this. comes bnf with a battery and charger 50 shipped (it is what it is but it flies and all works)

2. su-26 xp, has some scuff marks and the kid i bought it from broke the tail a small but and used hot glue to fix it. the hot glue melted the foam.. its straight and flies like it should. just does not look new . flown maby 20-30 times. comes bnf with batt and cgharger. 50 shipped

will trade all this for quad stuff. all i have is a kk board and i want to try my hand at them. maby a mqx bnf for some of the planes.?

or a fc ready frame with esc's and motors/props?

also have a mint cond sr120 bnf as well as a well used v1 mcpx with v2 tail. flies great and have spare parts for both helis like rx and tail for the sr120 and a few head parts and blades and booms for the cp heli. just throwing these out there. will post helis on a diff ad in the heli section, thanks
crash8384 is offline Find More Posts by crash8384
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by crash8384; May 13, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2012, 01:05 AM
United States, GA, Statesboro
Joined Nov 2011
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
pm sent
HEATEDHAT is offline Find More Posts by HEATEDHAT
Old May 13, 2012, 04:48 AM
USA, CA, Fontana
Joined Mar 2005
1,107 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
P51

I am interested in the P51. Can you send me the pics to anilram73@gmail.com.
Also have a bunch of quad stuff if you like. From mini size to 500 size.
actionplus is offline Find More Posts by actionplus