HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 12, 2012, 06:29 PM
United States, CA, Santa Monica
Joined Jul 2011
498 Posts
Discussion
Bixler Stock ESC Beeping instructions?

Hey all, I recently figured out how to turn off brakes (took me a lot of guess work). However, I feel like my stick movements are over-powering my motor. Now, I move my stick to half and the motor sounds 2x louder than before and seem to be putting out 2x the power I had when I pushed full stick. I do realize there are more beepings and therefore more options to be explored, so how can I set it so that my half stick will make the motor output a little less power (since I don't need that much and it seems to be making my esc hot).

Thanks
Lpbug is offline Find More Posts by Lpbug
to remove ads between posts