Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 11, 2012, 07:50 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2008
4,466 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
For Sale
New RCLander F16(F2B), susp struts, e-tracts, gear doors, lights, AB, RecR. LPU SoCal

This is a RCLander F2-B (aka F16) in the blue/white camo scheme. It is brand new and never flown. I had RC Lander put most of it together including the Lander LS-2 Metal Gear servos, lighting, afterburner ring, Lander electric retracts with suspension struts, landing gear doors, and a Lander Dynamic Power Series Metal 76mm EDF (new in package and needs to be installed) 2100kv dynamically balanced motor/fan combo (should push out up to 2000 Watts). This plane is almost receiver ready with the exception of adding your own ESC/BEC, and just a bit of gluing and set-up. This thing should go like stink, and is set-up for a 6S battery.

The 2100kv 76mm lander power system is awesome and brand new as well. Lander specifically altered the foam housing in the intake duct to fit the 76mm correctly. As described and to be clear, all the servos are pre-installed, and you need to add your own ESC, battery, receiver, glue to control surfaces on, and set everything up with your radio. The plane came shipped to me in great condition with exception of one very slight crimp in the foam on one of the wing missile rails, but that's all I can really point out in terms of negatives. I ordered this custom, and was a good deal of money, and never got around to building the rest of it and flying. I simply don't fly much, so I hope the next owner can have a blast with it. If you watch Landers youtube vieo of their F-16 (F2-B) suspension electric retracts, the blue plane in the video is actually this exact one that I ordered, and they used it as an example. Haha. So, they should work. The plane cost over $500 new shipped to me. You can go to Parkrcmodels.com and build one for yourself to see. I am selling it new for (and the lowest I'm willing to go is).....

Price: $300

Local Pick-up in SoCal, specifically somewhere within a reasonable distance from Los Angeles. Cash only please.
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
Last edited by T-CAT; Dec 01, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2012, 08:02 PM
Joined Aug 2008
4,466 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
Bump!
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
Old May 27, 2012, 09:30 PM
Joined Aug 2008
4,466 Posts