HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 11, 2012, 06:10 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2008
5,436 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Sold
Used RR Parkzone P-47 w/e-flite retracts PNP. LPU SoCal. Cheap and great deal

This is a Parkzone P-47 w/electric retracts that I bought from a member of rcgroups a while ago. It's definitely used (and the frame shows it even though not horrible), and has been repainted, touched-up, and has nicks, bruises and cracks here and there, but not in horrible condition in my opinion. The retracts alone costs a ton of money. I'm going to sell this cheap. It comes with the stock 30A ESC, stock motor, and what looks to be stock servos but I haven't checked the aileron servos. It has an upgraded 4 blade prop, but I don't like it and is a bit flimsy for my taste, and it will likely draw to many amps for the stock ESC, so get an APC two blade prop and put it on that's smaller (just my opinion ). I also have the gear doors if you want that too (just ask). The last time I flew it, everything worked. However, I haven't plugged it in since and don't know but whoever buys it can check it out at the field or when we meet up to ensure it does. If you decide not to check out the condition of the components, you buy it at your own risk.

Price: one heck of a new cheap deal of $140 . Cash or PayPal accepted. Local buyers in or around a reasonable distance from LA Cali is preferred. Buyer pays any PayPal fees on top of selling price if applicable.

T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2012, 08:04 PM
Joined Aug 2008
5,436 Posts
Bump!
Old May 27, 2012, 09:28 PM
Joined Aug 2008
5,436 Posts
Price lowered to $120 local pickup in SoCal.
Closed Thread