SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by goldsworthy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2012, 03:43 PM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Found
600mW TXs IN STOCK BEV for $75....

In stock at BEV for $75....the 600mW TXs from Immersion!
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2012, 03:53 PM
United States, UT, Provo
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Better correct that from $75.00 + $20.00 shipping = $95.00 and coming from CHINA on top of that... to they are OUT OF STOCK...

And you could add that its going to be at least another 2 weeks before retailers get stock according to this thread http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....RC-5.8Ghz-600m
TypeRC is offline Find More Posts by TypeRC
Last edited by TypeRC; May 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old May 10, 2012, 04:02 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRC View Post
Better correct that and make it $95.00 since shipping is $20.00 bucks and coming from CHINA on top of that...
I buy from RMRC in the U.S. shipping is less than $5.00. and gets toour home within 3 days.
Old May 10, 2012, 04:06 PM
United States, UT, Provo
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
ReadMadeRC/RMRC is Out of Stock and looks like they are currently -41 back ordered and at least a 2 week wait plus shipping time.

Enlighten us all on how you can get one to your home in 3 days???
Last edited by TypeRC; May 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 10, 2012, 04:10 PM
United States, NC, Wilmington
Joined Aug 2011
770 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
^ Easy he put one on backorder. So when they come in he will be one of the first in line.
MASHTON is online now Find More Posts by MASHTON
Old May 10, 2012, 04:12 PM
United States, UT, Provo
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHTON View Post
^ Easy he put one on backorder. So when they come in he will be one of the first in line.
Back ordered or not he won't have one in hand in 3 days... so put your foot in your mouth some more...
Old May 10, 2012, 04:22 PM View Post
MASHTON
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while MASHTON edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 10, 2012, 05:01 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
I am #3 on the back order list!
Old May 10, 2012, 05:06 PM
United States, UT, Provo
Joined Sep 2001
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
I am #3 on the back order list!
So only 17days and counting until you'll actually be able to fly... sweet!
Old May 10, 2012, 05:08 PM
Joined Aug 2011
770 Posts
Just heard from Sander (IMRC) about these units. DON'T BUY ONE UNLESS the seller is going to offer a warranty! There will not be a warranty on these for the people who buy them unless he is an authorized dealer. Sander states that you must return the defective product to the vendor you purchased it from. Are these guys gonna do that for you since you are not the original buyer? How long would you have to wait? Who knows? New units will be in stock at reputable dealers soon (about a week) So back order them or wait until they come in and order then.
Old May 10, 2012, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Wind
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jan 2008
208 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Thanks for the heads-UP
o2begrn is online now Find More Posts by o2begrn
Old May 10, 2012, 07:18 PM
Joined Aug 2011
770 Posts
My post has gotten me a warning apparently. That is why it is hidden not because I am editing it. I stand by it and if RCGroups' Mods don't like it that is a shame. All I did was respond to a post and I get a point. Oh well. Not changing it.
Last edited by MASHTON; May 10, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old May 11, 2012, 08:28 AM
FPV = empty wallet
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Feb 2009
511 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHTON View Post
Just heard from Sander (IMRC) about these units. DON'T BUY ONE UNLESS the seller is going to offer a warranty! There will not be a warranty on these for the people who buy them unless he is an authorized dealer. Sander states that you must return the defective product to the vendor you purchased it from. Are these guys gonna do that for you since you are not the original buyer? How long would you have to wait? Who knows? New units will be in stock at reputable dealers soon (about a week) So back order them or wait until they come in and order then.
And another reason not to support price gouging members….shame we have to share a hobby with people only looking to make their wallets fatter at the expense of other hobby enthusiasts.

It’s one thing to sell off personal stock; it’s another to intentionally purchase excess to be sold here for a ridiculous price markup.

BTW RCG…if you’re reading….I thought you had to be a site sponsor or vendor to sell excessive units of a particular product? Does this mean anyone can abuse the classifieds for personal gain for free?
Adroc3905 is offline Find More Posts by Adroc3905
Old May 11, 2012, 09:39 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroc3905 View Post
And another reason not to support price gouging members….shame we have to share a hobby with people only looking to make their wallets fatter at the expense of other hobby enthusiasts.

It’s one thing to sell off personal stock; it’s another to intentionally purchase excess to be sold here for a ridiculous price markup.

BTW RCG…if you’re reading….I thought you had to be a site sponsor or vendor to sell excessive units of a particular product? Does this mean anyone can abuse the classifieds for personal gain for free?
I just bought 450 Fat Shark goggle units! (soon to be sold here for $1000.000 each!)+ shipping
Old May 11, 2012, 04:27 PM
consta
MADERA C.A
Joined Aug 2008
117 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Hello, to all members of R / C group, I think with what has been seen in the sale of this link transmitter, and take advantage of people who have opportunities to do business with this hobby, I propose that this web site if you want to do business for wholesale, give a donation to cancer centers, childrens hospitals etc, and so as a buyer, you know that part of the money you pay for that item goes directly to health centers for our people. in the particular case of the few members who abuse this site, this proposal would be in case any member complains that there is someone who is doing business and that the item is above the regular price. to apply this proposal? .. who do you think?.......
consta is offline Find More Posts by consta