HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 4075aaron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2012, 09:32 AM
United States, MD, Frostburg
Joined Aug 2008
1,417 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Sold
Great Planes Pete ‘n Poke PNP Local Pick-up $75

Need to get rid of some planes that I am not flying to drum up funds to pay for a car repair and make space for new planes that I am finishing up. Check out my other sales if you have time!

This plane has never been flown, details about it can be found at (http://www.greatplanes.com/airplanes/gpma0493.html) . The plane was built from the kit by me. The hardest part about these kits is the wing braces. I have mine very, very secure. It is not super pretty to look at, but with the wing mounted you can’t see them anyway! I used metal strips to secure it. I stress again that this plane has never flown, so I don’t know how the struts will work for the wings. It has all Spectrum servos and an old OS engine (.40), which has never been ran. It has some hangar rash from being moved so often, but nothing major. I thought I did a pretty good job covering it. This is what will need to be done to get her up in the air:

I would change the engine throttle linkage on the engine. There is a ball socket on the engine right now, which I am afraid would come off in flight. You could try it like it is, but I hold no responsibility for it!

Maybe fix some of the hangar rash; none of it would keep you from flying.

Add your Rx, battery, and radio switch.

Change the propeller…the one on I have on there is not the correct size (it is there only for appearance).

I have the material (and patterns, I think) for the windshield someplace. If you really want it, I can look for it, but I make no promise on finding it! I have the struts, but they are not in the pictures.

Sorry for the poor pictures, they were taken with my cell phone. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Asking price is $75 firm; LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!! I will not ship this plane! I would be willing to drive around 50-60 miles (say to Hagerstown or Morgantown and any radius like that) to meet you. If you need me to drive out to meet you, I will need 25 cents per mile to drive unless you buy more than one plane (which would make it more worth my time). No delivery charge for purchases of more than one plane.
4075aaron is offline Find More Posts by 4075aaron
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2012, 10:01 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,449 Posts
Trader Rating: 264
pm sent
dr.E is offline Find More Posts by dr.E
Old May 10, 2012, 01:12 PM
United States, MD, Frostburg
Joined Aug 2008
1,417 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Dr. E was first to express interest and the ability to come out here to pick it up. Assuming all goes well, it is sold!
4075aaron is offline Find More Posts by 4075aaron
Old May 10, 2012, 02:52 PM
Citizen# 145
United States, MA
Joined Sep 2011
1,441 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
That's a killer deal on this plane!
{}{steve}{} is offline Find More Posts by {}{steve}{}
Closed Thread