HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 10, 2012, 07:27 AM
Joined Apr 2012
10 Posts
Discussion
Franken-Master project

This is a new (old) project I started. I was rummaging thru my hanger and decided to why build something from what I already had. I got a few crack-ups and unfinished projects laying around so I combined a few of them. An old Ringmaster S1 wing, McCoy 35 that's completely rebuilt (junkyard parts!) and lots of scarp wood. With the candle burning late a few nights a week I came up with this. Franken-Master!! I felt like a mad evil doctor down in my dungeon working! Should be finished in a about a week. More pictures to come so stay tuned sports fans!! She's alive,,,SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!
ControlLiner is offline Find More Posts by ControlLiner
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2012, 09:23 AM
Old Timer
USA, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jun 2010
863 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlLiner View Post
This is a new (old) project I started. I was rummaging thru my hanger and decided to why build something from what I already had. I got a few crack-ups and unfinished projects laying around so I combined a few of them. An old Ringmaster S1 wing, McCoy 35 that's completely rebuilt (junkyard parts!) and lots of scarp wood. With the candle burning late a few nights a week I came up with this. Franken-Master!! I felt like a mad evil doctor down in my dungeon working! Should be finished in a about a week. More pictures to come so stay tuned sports fans!! She's alive,,,SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!
The "best" Ringmaster winged anything that I have ever had shared fuselages with Goldberg's Buster Stunter. In your case, though, the focus is so fuzzy, I can't tell how the engine mounts are attached to the fuselage on your own creation.

Kiwi
The Kiwi is online now Find More Posts by The Kiwi