HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by peterswolf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2012, 01:54 PM
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Apr 2012
850 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Sold
Flyzone SkyFly Max

Up for sale is a Flyzone SkyFly Max PnP. I removed some of the stock decals and replaced with some tribal art, and lettering, which can be removed easily if so desired. Everything else in regards to plane is stock, motor, esc, servos. I only purchased this two months ago from Tower Hobbies. You will need your own lipo, rx and tx. It uses a 1800mah 3S lipo which you need to supply, or I might be able to throw one in for a bit extra $$. It has minimal damage that has been repaired (see pictures). I had it gliding up high when my rx went bad and it slowly spiraled down to the earth. It made a fairly gentle nose down into the ground which scuffed the nose (I reinforced with some CA in the joint) and the propeller flexed enough to chip the wing a bit on either side, nothing major at all or that affects flight performance. Many use these planes for pan and tilt mount cameras and such since it has a pusher prop behind the wing itís great to mount a camera up front. Iím looking for $100 obo LPU (Tampa Bay area), I prefer not to ship as the way the tail boom is installed it might not be the greatest idea to ship it like that. However if you really want it shipped, you pay shipping.

Link to product website for more specs: http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/airplan...511/index.html
peterswolf is online now Find More Posts by peterswolf
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by peterswolf; May 09, 2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Added link to product specs
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2012, 06:36 PM
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Apr 2012
850 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
No longer for sale

No longer for sale
peterswolf is online now Find More Posts by peterswolf
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread