HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by LandenTD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2012, 11:15 AM
United States, IA, Sioux City
Joined Mar 2012
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
Brand New ASSEMBLED SEBART MIG 29

I am a wounded Warrior stationed at Fort Benning, GA and was at SEFF 2012. My family and I seemingly became the unspoken guests of honor. If you were at the event you saw us honored by all the top manufacturers with about 9 planes and a whole lot of components.

One plane bestowed upon us was Hobby-Lobby's, thrust vectoring, SebArt MIG 29 with GYRO. This is the aircraft Jason Cole used in the demonstration flight. It is an extremely nimble, capable and 3D flying aircraft which puts it way above my skill level. I can't express how much I appreciate the gesture from Hobby-Lobby and Jason Cole. I just don't want to discredit their honorable gesture by splintering the plane on its first flight in my novice hands.

As I'm still on active duty and stationed at Fort Benning, GA, about an hour away from Hodges Hobby, I'd like to get the candy dropping Telemaster or a very easy to fly plane with candy dropping capability so I can do candy drops at all the summer events for the youngsters here. I'd really like the Telemaster but if you have anything similar that is set up as I'm looking for, I'll consider a different plane.

In summary, I'd like to trade my SebArt, thrust vectoring, 3D flying, MIG 29 for a nice high wing trainer type with drop capability already installed. My MIG has a Spektrum AR7000 RX but I'd really like to hold onto that. I can also send you the programming configuration for a DX8. I know the price of the MIG with and without my battery and RX so, I'd like a comparable aircraft either way. I will part with the RX and battery but as they were both gifts from SEFF, the less I have to get rid of the better.

Please help me make our little Warriors happy this summer. The deployment/training cycles are back to back here and these youngsters deserve all the breaks from the chaos we can give them.

You can email or call at: todd.landen@us.army.mil or (315) 222-4861

Please use these methods so I can respond as quickly as possible. I'm headed to San Antonio, Texas for another surgery the week after next and I'd like to have this transaction completed before I leave.

Thanks folks

Master Sergeant Todd D. Landen
LandenTD is offline Find More Posts by LandenTD
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2012, 11:23 AM
United States, AZ, Cave Creek
Joined Oct 2001
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 54
I wish I had something to offer in trade. Thank you for your service!
Lonemountain is offline Find More Posts by Lonemountain
Old May 09, 2012, 11:28 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonemountain View Post
I wish I had something to offer in trade. Thank you for your service!
+1

Hobby Lobby has the Telemaster plus in stock, along with the drop box option. I maidened mine this weekend but found the drop box doors could not stay closed under weight. I'll figure it out eventually, but man it's a fun plane to fly. It just floats and floats.

Good luck!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 09, 2012, 11:45 AM
United States, CA, Milpitas
Joined Aug 2004
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Thanks for your service! Good luck on the plane.
AndyFly01 is offline Find More Posts by AndyFly01
Old May 09, 2012, 11:47 AM
United States, TN, Hendersonville
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sorry I do not have a plane for your needs. Thank for your service to the country. Ret Air Force, Master Sgt
stang67hipo is offline Find More Posts by stang67hipo
Old May 09, 2012, 11:49 AM
USA
Joined Feb 2002
1,213 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
I have a new never used sig kadet seniorita. Big like 70 or 80 inch span. I have been working on it occasionally for the electric conversion. It would be no problem to install a candy drop right on the cg for no hassles. Anyway, I would be willing to get this bird fully up and running, ready for receiver, for a trade of your mig 29. This kind of possibility motivates me alot! If your interested, I will get some detailed pics. Thanks.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice as well.
topforce is offline Find More Posts by topforce
Old May 09, 2012, 11:50 AM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,398 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Hats off to you man...
PontiusPilate is offline Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Old May 09, 2012, 01:45 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
I have nothing to trade but will thank you for your service. Praying that your sugery goes well and you get well quick and enjoy some of your much deserved gifts, you certainly deserve them..Salute! Dave/ZZ ret. USAF
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
Old May 10, 2012, 08:40 PM
United States, NJ, Cherry Hill
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
PM Sent. Thanks
joeydokes is offline Find More Posts by joeydokes