HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mikemynameis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 08, 2012, 07:35 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,353 Posts
Trader Rating: 376
Sold
Hobby Lobby R3 Gee Bee Fantasy Racer

I have for sale a nice R3 Gee Bee that was sold by Hobby Lobby. I got this from a friend but lost interest. Its in good shape, My friend said it flew once and had a rough landing. I repaired everything and did the wire rigging on both sides. This is the 59in one that was sold for $400 when brand new. It also comes with 4 standard servos, 3 Hitec and 1 Airtronics. It needs a 60 size outrunner and uses a 6s lipo.

This is for local pick up in the LAX area

$160.00 Takes it
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Last edited by Mikemynameis; May 09, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2012, 08:09 PM
USA, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Apr 2010
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Re:R3

Would you consider shipping, I know you have lpu, but I have a very easy and safe method of packing planes and NO damages, please consider...
flyhard51 is offline Find More Posts by flyhard51
Old May 08, 2012, 08:15 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhard51 View Post
Would you consider shipping, I know you have lpu, but I have a very easy and safe method of packing planes and NO damages, please consider...
whats your easy method
Old May 09, 2012, 02:31 PM
USA, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Apr 2010
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Re:Shipping

I use a garment box from a moving company of appropriate size. I cut blocks of wood, 2x2, with eyelets, and place 2 on either side of the fuse and use zip ties and make a chain, snug up the zip ties, till the plane becomes part of the box, I do the same for the wing, the plane is imobile, and will not move till the zip ties are cut, no other packing material is necessary. I ship using Greyhound and it is very affordable.
flyhard51 is offline Find More Posts by flyhard51
Old May 09, 2012, 05:27 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,353 Posts
And how much does all that cost, Just going to do local pickup for know. To much work for a big airplane.
Closed Thread