HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2012, 04:08 PM
Topsham, Me
Joined Dec 2003
435 Posts
Discussion
Reversing ailerons with dual aileron setup on DX6i

Does any know if its possible to reverse the ailerons on a dual aileron setup using a DX6i transmitter. I have my right aileron servo connected to the aileron slot in the receiver and my left aileron servo connected to the Aux slot in the receiver. The ailerons do function but when I input the right aileron stick on the transmitter, I get left aileron and I can't seem to reverse it. If I use the reverse in the transmitter, the total aileron function goes away and I only get the right aileron to move. Any ideas. Thanks.
ejohn is offline Find More Posts by ejohn
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2012, 05:48 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,808 Posts
You have a Dual Aileron wing type and want to use Dual Aileron servo wing type on the Radio.

You need to Enable Dual Aileron in the wing type menu.

Once you have done so it's a matter of reversing the AILERON channel or AUX1/FLAP channel to get them moving in the right direction.
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Old May 08, 2012, 06:52 PM
Topsham, Me
Joined Dec 2003
435 Posts
freechip:

I reversed the flap and the aileron channel and viola, the ailerons function correctly. Thanks so much for the information. Appreciate it.
ejohn is offline Find More Posts by ejohn
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:03 AM
Joined Aug 2012
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn View Post
freechip:

I reversed the flap and the aileron channel and viola, the ailerons function correctly. Thanks so much for the information. Appreciate it.
Love it!
GerryStarkeson is offline Find More Posts by GerryStarkeson