Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by st_dysan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 08, 2012, 01:31 PM
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2008
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Hangar 9 P-47 Thunderbolt RTF LPU NW FLA

Hi all

I'm putting up my Hangar 9 P-47 for sale. It has an excellent running ASP 75 2-stroke and Futaba servos all around. The retracts work great and the plane flys great. Scale prop hub, radial insert. No hanger rash at all, just a couple of cracks in the bottom of the cowl that have been repaired that were from a nose over. I hate to sell her as I've had her for quite a few years and she has flown a lot but still looks like new. Switch harness, Hitec Supreme IIs receiver and battery are all included. Completely ready to fly. I'm only selling to fund a larger LA-7 I'm building. Local Pick up only in NW Florida, Ft Walton Beach. Asking $350 obo. Please call with any questions Casey 850-240-1969. Thanks for looking
st_dysan is offline Find More Posts by st_dysan
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2012, 02:37 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,303 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Is this the 60 size?

I will be in Ft Walton Memorial Day. If it has not sold by then, I would love to come check it out.

Bradley
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Workshop
Old May 09, 2012, 03:24 PM
Joined Aug 2008
13 Posts
Bradley

Thanks, we will plan on that. I wish I would have known you were interested prior to this, I will be in Atlanta tomorrow, thursday, and could have hauled it up there. Unfortunately I already committed to flying up there and Im not in Ft Walton right now.

Oh well. Ill keep you in mind and if its not gone we can work something our Memorial day. BTW, where are you staying while here?

Case
Old May 09, 2012, 07:07 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,303 Posts
We are at Tops'l; the last hotel before the preserve, and wide open beach for flying!

Where do you typically fly down there? For the most part, I bring wings down there to beach fly as I dont know where to fly big stuff in that area. Where do you fly, are there any clubs?

Are you planning on any RC while in Atlanta? You are welcome to join me and the boys for some fliyin
RCG Plus Member
Old May 09, 2012, 07:55 PM
Joined Aug 2008
13 Posts
I'm a member of Eglin Aeromodellers, we fly at an outlying field of Eglin's, just north of Niceville. It's a great club with a very large paved runway.

I'm not going to RCing while in Atlanta, I'm dealing with some real airplanes and then flying home tomorrow night. I grew up in Peachtree City and was a member of both the Fayette Flyers and the Flying Griffins.

Take care and maybe I'll see ya in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Case
Old May 09, 2012, 10:45 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,303 Posts
Also, if you dont know... There is going to be a fantastic fly-in geared towards having fun, FPV, and RC. It is at a place called the Pecan Patch in Griffin GA.

If you are full scale, you can fly in. We had a J-3 and an RV-8 last year.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1575339
RCG Plus Member