HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by The RevKev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2012, 02:59 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
United States, NE, Central City
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
Sold
NAZA w/ Protective delrin casing

Selling a NAZA with a protective delrin casing made by kauaicuda here on RCG. This unit is a take-off from a VC-450 quad I bought here on RCG as a part of a package. I have been lucky enough to score an Openpilot CC board, and so took this off and am now selling it.

I flew the quad 2x with the NAZA on it, so I know it works just fine (and is actually quite stable!). I never set up the DJI assistant software or messed with it on my computer as I only have a mac with no Windows Boot Camp (hence another + for OPCC GCS!)

Included are the cables that that shipped with the NAZA when I bought it, along with the newly added protective case (it was never put on the quad as I got the OPCC board before installing it, so it's bran' spankin' new!).

purchase threads are here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1621979
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1609321

if you are concerned about trader rating - I'm also on Ebay as hula69 with 100% 100+ feedback rating.

I'll take $215 shipped CONUS.
Paypal only.
The RevKev is offline Find More Posts by The RevKev
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2012, 03:29 PM
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Feb 2011
516 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
Where was this two days ago!?!? lol...good luck, should be easy to sell.
nautique is offline Find More Posts by nautique
Old May 07, 2012, 04:25 PM
United States, AL, Guntersville
Joined Apr 2007
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by The RevKev View Post
Selling a NAZA with a protective delrin casing made by kauaicuda here on RCG. This unit is a take-off from a VC-450 quad I bought here on RCG as a part of a package. I have been lucky enough to score an Openpilot CC board, and so took this off and am now selling it.

I flew the quad 2x with the NAZA on it, so I know it works just fine (and is actually quite stable!). I never set up the DJI assistant software or messed with it on my computer as I only have a mac with no Windows Boot Camp (hence another + for OPCC GCS!)

Included are the cables that that shipped with the NAZA when I bought it, along with the newly added protective case (it was never put on the quad as I got the OPCC board before installing it, so it's bran' spankin' new!).

purchase threads are here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1621979
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1609321

if you are concerned about trader rating - I'm also on Ebay as hula69 with 100% 100+ feedback rating.

I'll take $215 shipped CONUS.
Paypal only.
I'll take it.Pm me your paypal addy and I'll get you paid.
partzee
partzee is offline Find More Posts by partzee
Old May 07, 2012, 05:03 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
United States, NE, Central City
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
Pending to partzee
The RevKev is offline Find More Posts by The RevKev
Old May 07, 2012, 05:26 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot