SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thehoker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2012, 11:27 AM
Oshkosh WI. 54923
Joined Oct 2006
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Sold
giant scale Top flite P-47

I have for sale a new,never flown ,giant scale top flite P-47 for sale.
Plane is built,with robart,main and tail wheel retracts installed and plummed in,has all the servos installed (futaba heavy duty S3305's).
Its ready to fly as is minus a canopy, I cracked it myself loading it into my car,it wasnt attached,just taped on.
There is a very large electric motor,prop and prop hub on the plane right now,but do not know what brand,kv rating or anything about it,so I will sell it either way,with the motor or without.
The plane is finished in a scale scheme of a father of the original builder,it looks very nice and your P-47 wont look like all the rest out there.
I do not want to ship this as the price of shipping such a large plane wont allow this to be such a good deal.
I am willing to meet within a fair distance to Oshkosh WI.
Asking 850.00 for the air frame,ready to go minus the electric motor.
Asking 900 for the air frame with the electric motor.
Any questions, or for pics,please pm me your email address.
Thanks,
BK
thehoker is offline Find More Posts by thehoker
Last edited by thehoker; May 09, 2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: adding photo
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread