HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tc3wins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 06, 2012, 09:28 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Gallery
My new Dex Quad Build !!!

When I saw Quad_addicts Dex quad. I knew I had to have one. and I Just recieved my new Dex frame a few days ago, and I installed my MK clone Afro board with I2C esc's and 28m Motors.I have found that the Afro board from Time Cop works really well and has very little to no drift and holds hight about perfect. It was pretty easy to get together and flys very well. I will be taking video soon. and will do some water video as well. should be interesting. here are a few pics to start.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2012, 08:19 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
When I saw Quad_addicts Dex quad. I knew I had to have one. and I Just recieved my new Dex frame a few days ago, and I installed my MK clone Afro board with I2C esc's and 28m Motors.I have found that the Afro board from Time Cop works really well and has very little to no drift and holds hight about perfect. It was pretty easy to get together and flys very well. I will be taking video soon. and will do some water video as well. should be interesting. here are a few pics to start.
nice clean looking build! very jealous
traceroute is offline Find More Posts by traceroute
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 12, 2012, 11:43 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Thanks, I am in the process of finishing up a WKM hea and a new FPV quad. with led controllers. should be very cool. LOL
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins