HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2012, 06:06 PM
Joined May 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Logitech G27 PS3/PC Racing Wheel

Hi all,
Firstly I'll apologize as I wasn't sure where to put this post - I found the description of the "automobiles" section to be the closest related which I could find.

I have a Logitech G27 racing wheel, which has a steering wheel, pedals and an H-pattern gear stick.

The only issue is, the hand brake is a button, which isn't very useful.

I want to be able to wire up the hand /e-brake switch from a car handbrake, to a servo, which when the handbrake is up, it turns a servo on which will press the button.

The other way I can think of is to open up the gear stick assembly, and hard wire to that button - Which I DO NOT want to do in any circumstances as the wheel is a week old, and I don't want to void the warranty.

Can anybody shed some light on a circuit which would make the servo turn on when the handbrake is on, and return to centre when that voltage is removed?

Many thanks.
larnert is offline Find More Posts by larnert
to remove ads between posts