HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2012, 03:31 PM
United States, IA, Sioux City
Joined Mar 2012
81 Posts
Discussion
Wounded Warrio, SebArt Mig 29 setting?

Can anyone help me with mixing this thrust vectored jet that Jason Cole from Hobby-Lobby gave me? I'm stuck. I have the thrusters moving with the rudders but they also move with the ailerons and elevator. I'm not a good TX guy.

Trust me, this thing isnt going up anytime soon by this guy, I'd just like to have it setup ready to go, ya know. Thanks guys. todd.landen@us.army.mil
LandenTD is offline Find More Posts by LandenTD
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2012, 08:48 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,628 Posts
I have not flown or programmed one before, but several of my buddies have. There is a significant amount of computer programming and mixing involved.

If you have not yet found it, I have posted the thread for the Mig below; there should be plenty of good info in there.

Ask if anyone is using the same tx as you are and if they might be able to send you the file. In the past, I have also sent questions directly to Jason Cole. Despite his busy schedule, he has always been very responsive and helpful to my inquiries.

Sorry I could not provide more guidance, but hopefully this will get you moving in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting you while at the event, but did get the opportunity to meet your wife on Saturday. It was a pleasure to meet her and I really enjoyed watching your ceremony. It was a touching ceremony, and I cannot thank you enough for your service. I hope meet you next year, and keep us posted on the Mig-its one sweeet plane!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1377196
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Nice Pic
Old May 06, 2012, 09:01 PM
RIP Ric
Marietta, GA
Joined Jun 1999
43,312 Posts
Call HL and ask for Jason. He'd be happy to help you set it up.
..a
Andy W is offline Find More Posts by Andy W