HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Orion Pax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 06, 2012, 09:06 AM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Shreveport Louisiana
Joined Dec 2006
6,302 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
For Sale
Retracts for the Parkzone F4F Wildcat.

Hey everyone! It has been some time since I posted my last Retracts Sale Thread. Going on 2 years that I have been building these gear and such for clients and more often than not I am asked to build a full plane. SO my current offerings remain the same only I have included shipping in my pricing for everything now. I am adding a few build services and options below to elaborate on what it is I can do for you.

Parkzone F4F Wildcat (3 min 49 sec)

Parkzone F4F Wildcat with retracts SUCCESS! (3 min 35 sec)

Parkzone F4F Wildcat Fully Modified (10 min 13 sec)

Parkzone F4F Wildcat V2 (2 min 39 sec)

Here is the kit breakdown.

Retract Mechanism Only - $70 Shipped
This just the built unit from the axles to the T bar that hooks to the servo.

Standard Retract Kit - $130 Shipped
This includes the built unit, Main Wheels, HS-645 Servo with built servo arm, tail wheel and tail wheel mounting kit already built and ready to install and a full set of instructions for installation.

Built Fuselage Kit - $275 Shipped
It is a bare fuselage (not airframe) with the Standard Retract Kit installed. You will have to supply all the rest of the plane and electronics. I just do the hard part so that you can swap over the stuff from your old belly lander.

Built Wings with Split Flaps - $245 Shipped
These are the bare wings, no aileron servos, built with my custom split flaps. It will include servos to control the flaps installed with a Y connector and my flap mix of my DX7.

Built PNP Wildcat - $600 Shipped
This is the big daddy. It is a complete PNP Wildcat for $120 at Horizon, completely converted over to have retracts and flaps ready to go when you get it. It will have a 10 amp Castle Creations BEC installed and battery plug of your choice. I will also be installing a scale antenna on the canopy to allow for easy hatch removal rather than crushing the foam just behind the cockpit like most of us did. All you will have to do is build the plane per the instructions from Horizon, plus one or two extra steps from me, and add your own receiver and lipo. I will include need to know programming from my DX7 to get you up and running.

Additional Services.
Additional service are only offered on the Built PNP Kit.

Painting - $50 per color.
I repaint back to factory colors free of charge on all builds. If you want different colors I charge the above rate for color change. Decals are extra based upon the ones you want.

Basic Lights - $100 Installed
The basic is the standard Red and green lights, a beacon light and a landing light similar to the one in the 3rd video.

Advanced Lights - $150 Installed
The Advanced Lights are the basic lights with the addition of the gun lights like in the 4th video above. I do all the programming and install aluminum gun barrels and have you ready to go for that WOW factor at the field.

Well, I think that covers it. All shipped prices are for Continental U.S. buyers only. If you are ordering out of the country I wont be able to get a shipping price till the item is built & boxed and I can get a final weight and size to estimate shipping to your location. All Items are built once ordered. Process takes 2 weeks for the retract unit only all the way up to 5 weeks for a fully built plane.

If you would like to order or if you have any questions you can send me a PM here on RCG or you can email me at Orionproducts@aol.com

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jason Shoap
Orion Products
Orion Pax is offline Find More Posts by Orion Pax
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2012, 11:04 PM
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Joined Aug 2011
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Nice job on the modifications and your videos. I noticed that you had a Corsair wing with retracts in the background. Do you sell those retracts and if so how much?

Manny
Manopad is offline Find More Posts by Manopad