HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2012, 05:03 AM
Joined May 2012
172 Posts
Discussion
how to design a simple plan for trainer

hello guys , i'm a new member here

i have seen a lot of plan of electric trainer all of them were great . but the matter for it's not to copy what the other made i wanna design my own plan of a simple electric trainer . and i'm so exited to do it ...
who can help me .....?????
essadiq is offline Find More Posts by essadiq
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2012, 06:18 AM
Frequent Flyer
Orleans, MA
Joined Feb 2007
2,094 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

This site will help get you started:
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...FHLcWD3-xtGVDQ

If you stick to proven design parameters and don't make your first plans overly complex, you will be successful.
whitecrest is offline Find More Posts by whitecrest
Old May 06, 2012, 11:04 AM
homo ludens modellisticus
The Netherlands, GE, Nijmegen
Joined Feb 2001
10,869 Posts
Why are all these people posting in the wrong subforum all of a sudden?
Ron van Sommeren is offline Find More Posts by Ron van Sommeren
Old May 06, 2012, 11:32 AM
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
17,140 Posts
The guy want to design his own plan, so posting it in in the wrong forum will bring him little or no help and help maintain the integrity of his unassisted design effort.

The only better plan to assure him of getting little or no assistance would have been to post nothing about it anywhere...

Jack
jackerbes is offline Find More Posts by jackerbes
Old May 06, 2012, 12:13 PM
Joined May 2012
172 Posts
thanks guys .....
Old May 06, 2012, 02:06 PM
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
17,140 Posts
And no ill will was meant on my comments, I should have put a smiley face there.

Good luck with the quest!

Jack
Old May 06, 2012, 05:01 PM
Joined May 2012
172 Posts
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackerbes View Post
And no ill will was meant on my comments, I should have put a smiley face there.

Good luck with the quest!

Jack
hello jackerbes if i have materiel and money i won't ask any question about design there fore i wanna make myself busy with these kind of things plan because it doesnt require any materiel .till i will find soltution and i will construct my first homemade plane thanks a lot jackerbes
Old May 06, 2012, 08:56 PM
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
17,140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by essadiq View Post
hello jackerbes if i have materiel and money i won't ask any question about design there fore i wanna make myself busy with these kind of things plan because it doesnt require any materiel .till i will find soltution and i will construct my first homemade plane thanks a lot jackerbes
OK, I get it.

Look at the plans for the Blu Baby 33 trainer, that will give you an idea as to some cheap materials and building techniques:

** Blu-Baby Primary Trainer ** Plans, Pics and Fun! - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681556

Jack
Old May 11, 2012, 05:21 PM
Joined May 2012
172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackerbes View Post
OK, I get it.

Look at the plans for the Blu Baby 33 trainer, that will give you an idea as to some cheap materials and building techniques:

** Blu-Baby Primary Trainer ** Plans, Pics and Fun! - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681556

Jack
thank you so much ..
i 've decided to make the extra 300 ....but i don"t have the depron but i'm thinking to make it with cardboard ....is that right ???
Old May 11, 2012, 08:55 PM
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
17,140 Posts
Cardboard might not be strong enough. And if you do something to make it stronger it might get too heavy...

Jack