HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2012, 04:03 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,799 Posts
Alert
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America

Private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-p...#ixzz1u06Fp6Wq

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaconequity
Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.
Big brother is out to exterminate your butt in FEMA EXTERMATION CAMPS

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Old May 06, 2012, 05:31 AM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Well, with the path this country is on, I wouldn't doubt it!!
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Old May 06, 2012, 08:54 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
and any Obama or romney suporter supports it.
remember the ....
if you have nothing to hide you wont mind if we take a peek people? they are loving this.i call them people mittens voters and obamadrones
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old May 06, 2012, 09:01 AM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
Well, one time, at band camp..............I heard evil mutant slugs from Mars really have been controlling the US Gov. for 80 years now. And when we all mature, they're going to eat us
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old May 06, 2012, 09:04 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
of course you did 62. if you doubt this i,m sure you doubt the Ga guide stones.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
Old May 06, 2012, 09:10 AM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
Civil war? No way. Americans are to lazy to exercise let alone kill one another.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old May 06, 2012, 09:17 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
better rethink the masses of real TEA supporters
Old May 06, 2012, 09:19 AM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Roman saying. To avoid war ,prepare for war. Best advice ever.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old May 06, 2012, 11:20 AM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Don't think the Chinese would do that. They are too joined at the hip with us economically.
I would not be at all surprised if the Russians did back their currency with gold and if they did investors would dump dollars like the confetti they are.
Our government is concerned enough about this sort of thing that it got Gadaffi whacked for trying it.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old May 06, 2012, 12:50 PM
Joined Aug 2003
2,631 Posts
Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, some others want their own common reserve currency other than the dollar. They dont like the shenanigans and I cant say I blame them. Central banks are at the root of all major wars.
HELModels is online now Find More Posts by HELModels