HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2012, 01:30 AM
United States, MN, Hopkins
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
Discussion
t580P+ bad ESC and board...2 months ago.

Hey guys,

I was told to join by alishanmao about the lovely issues with my t580P+. I got it on ebay 2 months ago, got it, plugged it in and BAM the ESC and board fried and started to puff out white smoke. Has anyone had any experience in getting a new board or anything back from LotusRC? Its sad that its just sitting in my living room...

Thanks!
-Ben
bendrumin is offline Find More Posts by bendrumin
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2012, 10:40 AM
Berlin / Germany
Joined Feb 2010
691 Posts
Hi Bendrumin,
many in Last two years has exerience. Me too. What I can say? I was Tester for a first Look good product. And I have say a Lot of Thanks to Lotus Rc for all the Spare Parts and pieces they send me. But after two smoked escs too and no evr answers of my Mails and Skyping.
My T is now flying with a AQ50pro FC. And better is you do so. Change the Fc. Use Multiwii or KK or ???????? My my conviction is to use a FC with normal Escs.
Where do you buy the T580P+ at Ebay ? Link please .

Sincerly Mike RCHHB
Rc Heli Halle is offline Find More Posts by Rc Heli Halle
Old May 08, 2012, 10:55 AM
United States, MN, Hopkins
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
Yeah I got it on ebay, Im thinking of getting a Naza ESC, but when it comes to all the wiring, thats where I would have no clue what to do.
bendrumin is offline Find More Posts by bendrumin
Old Aug 21, 2012, 01:47 PM
Joined Aug 2012
2 Posts
Excellent service from Lotus

I had a problem with the old Lotus T580P + ESCs and contacted the company Lotus. I was very well attended by "flying.yan​​." He responded promptly and sent me the new ESCs free. I recommend everyone buy Lotus T580P + because it is coming with the new ESC which is very good.
Rod Emke is offline Find More Posts by Rod Emke