Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Arkole Blake, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 04, 2012, 02:54 PM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2011
215 Posts
Discussion
My first casualty of 2012

Took the PZ P-47 out for a quick flight during lunch today. The tail had gotten a little beat up riding in the trunk of my car so it was out of trim.

Flew about half a pack while fiddleing with the elivator trim to get it to quit diving when uprite. Thought I had it set , stupidly checked the inverted flight on a low pass instead of up high. Had too much up trim so it started to drop as soon as I flipped it. The idiot behind the transmitter immediatly pulled 'up' to stop the dive, You know the rest......
Arkole Blake is online now Find More Posts by Arkole Blake
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Blue Angels
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2012, 01:46 AM
Joined Jun 2011
110 Posts
Who never did that? This is the reason I take time to practice inverted flying to burn it into my brain that while inverted those elevator controls are inverted too!
mandevil is offline Find More Posts by mandevil