SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 04, 2012, 08:41 AM
Joined Apr 2012
116 Posts
Discussion
What are y'alls shipping times? Ordered on monday still hasn't shipped?

Hey y'all. I have been ordering a lot through hobbypartz.com lately, buying my transmitter, receivers, ESC, Servo, Batteries, charger, etc all from them. I placed an order on monday and I have not yet received a shipping conf. I "chatted" with a CS rep yesterday and they said that it would ship yesterday. So I just thought, okay I need to be more patient. Well I didn't get the shipping conf. yesterday either. In the past, all of my orders shipped the following day. What gives? I am not complaining or that concerned based upon past experiences. I am just curious as to whats up.

Thanks in advance.
elcid79 is offline Find More Posts by elcid79
to remove ads between posts
Old May 04, 2012, 11:11 AM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jun 2011
195 Posts
Hey buddy,

They have been excellent so far... I have not had any problems with HobbyPartz and their shipping method to Canada is excellent for only 10 bucks. Normally it takes up to 8 days to get delivered at my door if customs are fast.

2012/05/04 08:44 MISSISSAUGA Item out for delivery
2012/05/03 21:38 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at local delivery facility
21:25 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
17:56 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
14:06 MISSISSAUGA Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
14:05 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2012/05/01 16:38 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
16:37 International item processed in origin country
2012/04/28 00:46 International item mailed in origin country
runner2k is offline Find More Posts by runner2k
Old May 07, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello elcid79,

May I have your order number please?

Thank you,
Danny V
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
Old May 08, 2012, 09:04 AM
Joined Apr 2012
116 Posts
Hello, the order shipped a few days ago! Thanks for the concern! I had intended to post a reply here but I have been out of town on vacation. Infact, the package says its delivered so I hope its at my house when I get home next week. It shouldn't be a problem since I live in a nice area. But I wouldn't have ordered it then had I known it would take so long to ship. But it really shouldn't be an issue. Thanks!
elcid79 is offline Find More Posts by elcid79
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:26 AM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
USA, TN, Gallatin
Joined Aug 2009
3,346 Posts
I've never been happy with the amount of time it takes Hobbypartz to ship anything. I would be willing to pay for faster shipping, but after placing a dozen or so orders and seeing how long it takes to get them, I honestly do not trust them to handle their end of the deal in a timely manner.

I placed an order on Thursday. I had to contact support on the following Tuesday to get a tracking number. I was told it shipped on Friday. The tracking update from Wednesday said it still had not left yet. So 6 days after being ordered, it was still sitting in the city it was ordered from.

They are, by far, the slowest company I've ever dealt with in this hobby. The best can ship by USPS to my door in 2 days flat and that's from Nebraska to Tennessee. Most places take 3-4 days. With Hobbypartz, it takes longer than that just to get a tracking number. I've always received my order, which is good, but they are terribly slow when it comes to shipping.
SD One. is online now Find More Posts by SD One.