Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 03, 2012, 09:49 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
Discussion
New gift from the left... Less rights for you...

Obama administration urges freer access to cellphone records.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administ...185827971.html

Once again the defenders of civil rights want to take more of them away... The administration is wanting freer access to your cell phone info. From the same President who thinks the courts have no business overturning his laws and wants to find away to get around Congress in enacting his ideas...

And you want him looking out for you?
kf2qd is offline Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old May 03, 2012, 09:59 PM
THE ЯUSSIANS ARE COMING!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
191 Posts
This is where I side with the anti-Obama crowd. I'm very disappointed in this administration's proclivity for eroding the bill of rights. It is ABSOLUTELY reasonable that I should assume complete privacy regarding my personal communications, and if the state has a compelling reason to violate such privacy, the state should absolutely be required to obtain a warrant.
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old May 03, 2012, 10:23 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
This is where I side with the anti-Obama crowd. I'm very disappointed in this administration's proclivity for eroding the bill of rights. It is ABSOLUTELY reasonable that I should assume complete privacy regarding my personal communications, and if the state has a compelling reason to violate such privacy, the state should absolutely be required to obtain a warrant.
+10000 BILLION ... but you don't have to be Anti-Obama to feel this way ... just pro-Constitution.
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Old May 04, 2012, 07:33 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
FEWER

FEWER rights for you

tsk tsk - terrible grammar
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old May 04, 2012, 07:36 AM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas