HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Arkole Blake, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 03, 2012, 08:47 AM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Discussion
Stitch in time failure

Well, I knew this was going to happen, but to pushed off doing somthing about it for too long.

Others in the VQ PC-6 thread mentioned how the scale cowl exaust had a habit of falling off. I noticed during my assembly that they were only held on with what appears to be CA and hope.
Sure enough, one of mine has now fallen off during flight and is most likely laying somewhere out in the tall grass where it will be almost impossible to find.

Sigh.... now off to find a way to fabricate new ones that will be less prone to bail out.
Arkole Blake is offline Find More Posts by Arkole Blake
to remove ads between posts