SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:26 PM
3d addict
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Front yard hucking the Pitts (3 min 42 sec)

Little front yard silliness. Torque roll to inverted tail touch towards the end is my favorite. Not the best quality as I just put the ipad on the step and pushed record. Lol enjoy.
Aaeolien is offline Find More Posts by Aaeolien
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:39 PM
Goes to eleven!
Bellingham WA
Joined Mar 2009
1,085 Posts
Nice flying!
Great scene

Joe
JK13 is offline Find More Posts by JK13
Old Oct 17, 2012, 07:52 AM
Slopeaholic
Joined May 2011
3,712 Posts
Nice vid Aaeolien!

If i flew my pitts in the street in front of my house over here, the cops would come and lock me up

Why is it that UK wont let us fly our toys in the street?
jimbo320 is offline Find More Posts by jimbo320
Old Oct 17, 2012, 08:26 AM
Which way is up?
Michigan, USA
Joined Mar 2008
686 Posts
Most people it seems hate to see other people having fun that they are not having. I have had the cops down on me twice this summer for running my electric boat in the small lake across the road from my house. I still run it though. I have told them on both occasions, go ahead and arrest me, lets go off to jail. An old man playing with his toy boat, what a crime. So far, no jail, lol.
stuball56 is offline Find More Posts by stuball56
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:01 AM
Twisted Do Nut!
Fort Worth
Joined Dec 2010
2,502 Posts
Nice flying Aaeolien, but you didn't hit anything or yourself though. You're losing your touch bud!

Never got harrased by the cops when I'm flying or driving my models. Most the time people just park and watch or ask me questions. Did have a deputy constable clock my touring car since he didn't believe it would do 55mph.
KamikazePilot is offline Find More Posts by KamikazePilot
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:06 AM
Parkfly Padawan
United States, PA, Waynesburg
Joined Aug 2011
993 Posts
Nice video Aaeolien... was that on 3s?? It looked like you had the lighter colored prop, but it' was kinda hard to tell.
JForbes is offline Find More Posts by JForbes
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:11 AM
3d addict
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Thanks guys appreciate it.

Was only on 2s. Have a gws 9x4.7 slow fly on there as I broke all my tuff props. Lol.

Don't worry kamikaze I hit a few things. That telephone pole got tagged twice yesterday and I hit the tree down the street a bit too. Lol. Those happened before I shot any video. Not losing my touch at all. Hit my car this morning with my slick and broke a prop too while flying here at work.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:15 AM
Parkfly Padawan
United States, PA, Waynesburg
Joined Aug 2011
993 Posts
Gotcha...

I like your style! I ran into a field goal post at a local field while flying my slick recently. fortunately, where it hit on the wing, just caused it to pretty much pivot around the pole and somehow it kept on going. It was quite impressive. lol
JForbes is offline Find More Posts by JForbes
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:16 AM
3d addict
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Lol been there done that. Usually it's that pole out front. Bounce off it and keep on going.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 01:40 PM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo320 View Post
Nice vid Aaeolien!

If i flew my pitts in the street in front of my house over here, the cops would come and lock me up

Why is it that UK wont let us fly our toys in the street?
I fly mine outside the house most days never been visited by the cops in fact the neighbours quite enjoy watching
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Old Oct 17, 2012, 01:44 PM
3d addict
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Hehe yeah neighbors always come out and enjoy the show here too. At the end of the video you can see the neighbors across the street pop out. Lol.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:07 PM
United Kingdom, Aviemore
Joined Feb 2005
3,244 Posts
I fly in the street too. Even taken it for a walk to the shop before
Aviefly is offline Find More Posts by Aviefly
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:09 PM
3d addict
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviefly View Post
I fly in the street too. Even taken it for a walk to the shop before
Lol I tried that on a walk with my wife a few weeks ago. She wasn't a fan of me buzzing around while we were walking.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:40 PM
Slopeaholic
Joined May 2011
3,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris... View Post
I fly mine outside the house most days never been visited by the cops in fact the neighbours quite enjoy watching
Not in our neighbourhood, cops first, watching later.
jimbo320 is offline Find More Posts by jimbo320
Old Oct 17, 2012, 04:18 PM
Twisted Do Nut!
Fort Worth
Joined Dec 2010
2,502 Posts
My planes have me walking instead of the other way around. Walk to the tree I just landed in, walk to one side of the back forty to get the prop walk to the other to get the plane, and run to the my pickup to see if I busted the windshield when attempting to land the yak on it. Note to self stay away from fullsize truck.

Man jimbo that's one tough hood your in. Don't the cops got better things to do? Geez!
KamikazePilot is offline Find More Posts by KamikazePilot