SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 02, 2012, 06:48 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Discussion
Just another day with the occupy crowd...

I am surprised this has been posted here yet, since it was in the news yesterday.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ovement-758348

"The federal probe that resulted last night in the arrest of five purported anarchists for allegedly plotting to bomb an Ohio bridge began last year at an Occupy Wall Street rally in Cleveland that was infiltrated by an informant who was directed to attend the event by his FBI handlers."
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old May 02, 2012, 06:58 AM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=31

I pointed that out in another thread yesterday.

Remember though, that movement has the Obama seal of approval.
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old May 02, 2012, 08:12 AM
Joined Sep 2010
153 Posts
I saw pictures of these guys on the news.

Homeland security has warned us about gun toting right wing conservatives being the greatest danger in terms of terrorism.

Apparently, there has been a fashion shift for the above named group. When I saw the pictures they had long hair and most of them had some kind of beard and they were wearing "grunge" type clothes like the people in Seattle did (and probably still do) in the early 90's.

What a bunch of dufus's. Any real ballistics afficionado knows that you will need more than 8 pounds of C4 to take down a large concrete bridge. 8 pounds is a strong car bomb, but you are not going to drop traffick carrying bridges with it unless maybe they are made with wood.
Gooroo is offline Find More Posts by Gooroo
Old May 02, 2012, 08:13 AM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post

Bill Ayers taught him well
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old May 02, 2012, 08:24 AM
Joined Aug 2011
738 Posts
The only way you would be aware of this story is if you listen to conservative talk radio or frequent 'those' web sites (drudge, blaze, etc.)

It did get a breif mention in the network nightly news.

But what really cracked me up is when MSNBC had a Breaking News banner that said (paraphrasing)

Breaking News: Bin Laden is still dead
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old May 02, 2012, 08:24 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
Homeland security has warned us about gun toting right wing conservatives being the greatest danger in terms of terrorism.
Thanks for that reminder, because I do recall that virtually all of Obama's people (including Obama himself) were spouting hate rhetoric about Tea Partiers and "ultra Right wing groups" such as military veterans being the biggest threat to the Homeland.

The stark contrast to what is said by Obama's people about the Right and the reality of the Leftist groups being the ones who are so quick and easy to resort to serious violence must be trumpeted as often as possible as one more nail in the coffin that should get Obama and every Democrat in office right now thrown out of their jobs in November.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old May 02, 2012, 08:32 AM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post

It does have that smack of Obamas best friend Bill Ayers and the crew he runs with. Old habit die hard, some still live.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old May 02, 2012, 08:35 AM
Joined Aug 2011
738 Posts
Not to worry there is already 'defense' that the young men were baited and led into it by the FBI. Entrapment so to speak.
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old May 02, 2012, 08:36 AM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
306 Posts
Those idiots were disavowed by the OWS folks, BTW.
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old May 02, 2012, 08:37 AM
Registered Broncos Fan!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
687 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932 View Post
Those idiots were disavowed by the OWS folks, BTW.
Of course they were, would you expect anything different?
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old May 02, 2012, 08:38 AM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
Thanks for that reminder, because I do recall that virtually all of Obama's people (including Obama himself) were spouting hate rhetoric about Tea Partiers and "ultra Right wing groups" such as military veterans being the biggest threat to the Homeland.

The stark contrast to what is said by Obama's people about the Right and the reality of the Leftist groups being the ones who are so quick and easy to resort to serious violence must be trumpeted as often as possible as one more nail in the coffin that should get Obama and every Democrat in office right now thrown out of their jobs in November.
Do you really think dems are just gonna dry up and blow away? Even if they did, that's not what the framers had in mind.
Old May 02, 2012, 10:34 AM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Quote:
Do you really think dems are just gonna dry up and blow away? Even if they did, that's not what the framers had in mind.
Too bad the democrats aren't the democrats anymore. JFK would throw up if he heard what comes out of the new democrats collective mouths today.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old May 02, 2012, 10:41 AM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
Too bad the democrats aren't the democrats anymore. JFK would throw up if he heard what comes out of the new democrats collective mouths today.
Repubs aren't the same either...the pol spectrum has been swapping sides over the years...and BOTH sides are going farther in opposite directions.
Old May 02, 2012, 10:46 AM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
Quote:
Repubs aren't the same either...the pol spectrum has been swapping sides over the years...and BOTH sides are going farther in opposite directions.
Real republicans are starting to grow a backbone and drawing a line in the sand against reckless behavior of government over the last 50 years. The right is finally standing up to the progressive nonsense, primarily from the democrats, that both sides are guilty of promoting.

The country is going bankrupt so it is natural that the sides are getting further apart, this is becoming high stakes. Obama wants to crash the system to rewrite the rules, so there is a lot of pushback from those who see him for what he is.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old May 02, 2012, 10:57 AM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E View Post
Of course they were, would you expect anything different?
Well, these fools called themselves anarchists. The OWS crowd itself has no history of violent ideas. It was the same way in the 60's and 70's...a few folks screwing things up for the majority of protesters.