Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Tehachapi Jim, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2012, 11:37 PM
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Trinity F3B **PRICE DROP AGAIN!!!**

LAST PRICE DROP
****$900******

Facts:
New double carbon wing
Used but excellent condition carbon fuse
MKS 6125 minis in wing
HS-5085s for tail
Brass ballast and spacers
Eneloop 4 cell AA battery
Small half break at tip of one tail, CA'd and sound
Blister covers with internal but traditional linkages
All servos and battery are new, I have never flown it.

After trying for a year to re-enter the F3F scene, I finally concluded life has shifted and it just can't happen.

This combined with my 11 year old Julia being diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, which is a very serious auto immune disease and will require a lot of time, patience and money. This is a life changer for all of us, its treatable but there is no cure, and rare in kids.

Local So Cal sale preferred as I have nothing to ship it in unless someone else does. I will drive to meet within the general SoCal area. I am in Tehachapi. PM if interested. Please be patient, I work long hours in an environment where I cannot check personal e-mails. PM me.

Thanks,

Jim
Tehachapi Jim is online now Find More Posts by Tehachapi Jim
Last edited by Tehachapi Jim; Jan 01, 2014 at 01:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2012, 11:53 PM
Ridgeley, Wv
Joined Mar 2005
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
Sorry to hear about your daughter Jim! Good luck with your sale. Greg
Greg Athey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Athey
Last edited by Greg Athey; May 02, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old May 02, 2012, 12:31 AM
1+1=11 DUH
United States, CO, Franktown
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
I was just informed of this sickness and am currently being considered for it as well as several other issues i currently have. Aint life great. Good luck to you. All my best to your family.
FLYBABE is offline Find More Posts by FLYBABE
Old May 02, 2012, 12:42 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
Thanks guys. And well wishes back.

Jim
Old May 02, 2012, 02:04 AM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Jul 2011
446 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Hi Greg I am very interested in your plane would you l;ike to call me that would be fine or send me your number. I live in Corona Ca so you wont need a box I can pick it up714-400-7448 my name is George
SkySwiper is offline Find More Posts by SkySwiper
Old May 02, 2012, 02:07 AM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Jul 2011
446 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I dont know if you got my las message But call me about your trinity for sale
George Morgan I am local 1714-400-7448
SkySwiper is offline Find More Posts by SkySwiper
Old May 02, 2012, 10:08 PM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
George, got your message. It will compete in F3F fine if your concerned, but I understand.

George decided he was looking for something different, and I respect that. This is a great ship in my opinion, especially in the right hands. Please let me know if your interested.

Jim
Old May 02, 2012, 11:13 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I know a lot of people think the Trinity is not the best F3F plane--But I Still have one because they RIP --- MG06 airfoil is VERY fast and the best thing is it's EASY to fly!! A great combination!! I'll always have a Trinity in my quiver!! Good luck with your sale Jim--and God Bless to your daughter--we'll put her and your family in our prayers!!
T
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old May 03, 2012, 06:09 AM
Fly by grace
Canada
Joined Aug 2004
899 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Jim, life is great. Sickness put us all in perspective.

I am sure your daughter will get well. And when she does, you will be able to buy faster planes. Just think of that
rkhoo is offline Find More Posts by rkhoo
Old May 03, 2012, 03:40 PM
silicon valley CA
Joined Mar 2004
436 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmig View Post
I know a lot of people think the Trinity is not the best F3F plane--But I Still have one because they RIP --- MG06 airfoil is VERY fast and the best thing is it's EASY to fly!! A great combination!! I'll always have a Trinity in my quiver!! Good luck with your sale Jim--and God Bless to your daughter--we'll put her and your family in our prayers!!
T
Trinity F3B has the HD45 airfoil, Trinity F3F has MG06. They are both great flying planes, as stated!
combatflier is offline Find More Posts by combatflier
Old May 03, 2012, 08:13 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by combatflier View Post
Trinity F3B has the HD45 airfoil, Trinity F3F has MG06. They are both great flying planes, as stated!
Sorry---I forgot this is the F3B---OKAY then--this is the FIRST plane I went UNDER 35 seconds with on the F3F course up at Parker Mountain!!! Even FASTER than the F3F Trinity---and Joe Wurts used one at the old MOM event at Davenport to go VERY fast with before a mid-air took the plane to the beach!! These babies are great to fly--I've had two different ones over the years-- Even better than the F3F version!
T
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old May 04, 2012, 12:44 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
Thanks everyone, and those that have PM'd for the prayers and well wishes for Julia. Did not want that to be the focal point for all of you, it definitely is for us, so again, thanks.

Also my apologies for not getting pics of the real glider up as promised. I am committed, once we find or buy a camera to computer cable tomorrow (ours is missing in action) to getting pics of the real glider posted when I get home tomorrow night.

As Tim stated, these things rip, and I do think rip better than the F3F version which I used to race. I was at the race where Tim flew that time, I did well that day too.

If you have any interest at all let me know, I have one person interested through PM right now, but let me know please.

I think its a reasonable deal.

Thanks,

Jim
Old May 05, 2012, 08:52 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
OK. Here are pics, late by a few hours. Please let me know what you think, or have any questions. Someone asked about a towhook. It is pre-drilled but not installed. I believe I have the towhook, and if not I can get one from Bob at SUSA for you.

Sorry, the pics are as good as I can get them with my cheesy camera. If you squint you can see the MKS servos with the blisters removed.

I had always planned on F3F, not launching, so never bothered with that.

Oh, forgot to mention in the original post, it has a Hoopes harness installed too.

Jim
Last edited by Tehachapi Jim; Jan 01, 2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old May 07, 2012, 11:23 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
I am asking too much for this?

I did not think I was.

I am a little surprised there is so little interest for a great flier with great, brand new servos at this price point.

If anyone has any suggestions to sell this I am all ears.

Jim
Old May 09, 2012, 09:29 PM
Joined Jul 2004
1,457 Posts
Bumped this due to another price drop. There has to be someone in SoCal that needs a primary or backup F3F ship at this price.

Jim