HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 01, 2012, 06:27 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2008
2,192 Posts
Discussion
Wookong question, please help. Advanced parameters in STEP 2 of the manual

I think I'm getting Wookong and I'm reading the manual. In step 2 of the autopilot chapter it basically says if not a fully experienced multirotor pilot then skip the step, the default values are suitable.
What are they talking about ?

And in STEP 4 IOI, I'm not fully understanding the Course Lock or Home Lock.
Can someone please explain in simpler terms what these 2 things do and do I need to activate a switch for them.

And,on the Mounting screen it shows the GPS and an X,Y,Z value.
is Z measured from the base of the IMU to the tip of the GPS ?
If the IMU is mounted on the bottom plate and the GPS bracket is on the top plate does that distance count in the measuring of the GPS Z axis.
And it says the IMU can be mounted any way, just upright and parallel to the body. Does that mean there's no advantage to mounting it directly forward and it can be either 90, 180, or 270 deg ?

Last thing, when in GPS hold mode does it also hold yaw? So for AP it wouldn't yaw around ?
jasper7821 is offline Find More Posts by jasper7821
Last edited by jasper7821; May 01, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts